50: Love Of My Life (#walima day)

Assalamualaikum How are you all Beautiful people?

Assalamualaikum
How are you all Beautiful people?

So finally here is the last chap of this book.

The very first story of mine is going to complete..

So tell me do you guys liked or loved my book..

Did you guyz like the story line or not?

OK first read this chap.  🤗

Vote and comment

Fariha p.o.v

My eyes squinted when I felt a touch on my tummy... and warm breath on my neck..

I slowly open my eyes... smiled appeared on my face .. it was like now no one can separate us... not even seher...or imtiyaz.....

I tightened my arms around him and kissed him on his forehead...

My gaze shifted on clock... it was a time for fajar azan... ..

I slowly woke him up.. telling to do tahajud namaz with me..and to thanks allah for everything..

He smiled and kissed him on my cheeks...

We prayed tahajud then fajar.. Hussain slept for a while and I kept on looking at his glowing face..

I took a shower and wore my dress...

Hussain did the same and stood back of me when I was facing mirror to get ready...

I was done with my hair.

He took the necklace and placed on my neck slowly... and kissed on my hair.. I blushed..

He wore a green sharwani..

We got ready as I combed and jel his hair..

He kissed on my fingers..

I was ready with walima dress.. Hussain with green sharwani... we took a selfie..... photographys...

--------

Hussain p.o.v

This morning was the bestest morning ever... I feel relaxed.. and slept well .....

We got ready . Took selfies and photography was done ..

I was not comfortable in sharwani... 

"Hey bro this are your tickets passport.. and change this sharwani you will feel uncomfortable " shehry said handling me my and my princess ticket and passport

I don't know how he understand my inner feeling..

I can only say he is the bestest brother In This world..

"Oye ketteh koh Gaye ho? Bhabi ji ko ab hamesha dekna hi hay... " waqas said waving hand In front of me

Unfortunately whil thinking I was looking at my lovely wife