14. "Get wet and dance in rain and forget all the pain and anger. "

Aliya P.O.V

Hussain brought her in medicine room she was still uncounsious . She was weak . So they gave her glucose . Me and aliza closed our eyes while nurse was going to put syringe into fari's hand.

After 10 mins she opened her eyes slowly..

We all gave her death glares .. she looked all over the room and said .

"Sab ke chehre kyu utre huway hay , koi mar gaya hay kya?.

********

Hussain P.O.V

Fari was still uncounsious.. i closed my eyes while nurse was going to put syringe in her hand . I felt bad for her...

After 10 mins she opened her eyes and looked at every one.. my heart was beating rapidly.

Nurse said "she did not have breakfast in morning so she is weak" .

She looked at me i did not react at her look.

"Sab ke chehre kyu utre huway hay koi margaya kya?" Fari said with confused face.

"Koi margaya nai , tume istarah dekh kar meri heart beat rukne wali teh" aliya said wiping her fake tears

"Haan yaar marwa he diya tah .heart attack ane hi wala tah " mary said in filmy way.

Fari laughed at her ..

"Oye aliza kaha hay" fari said looking here and their ..

"Aur ap yaha dekhye mere bestie bechari chaar pai par araam se soo rahi hay , aur hum sab uske theek hune ki intizar may kahde hay , haye haye kitna dard ho rahe pao ko , dekho dekho sab ke chehre dekho kaise utre huway hai , lets capture this moment.

Bhula dena mujhe
Hogai khata humse
Hume nahi jeena hai tere bina " aliza was capturing moments without realising fari was counsious.

She turned back at her friends. Every one had kept their hands on theirs waist.

"Fari tume hosh agaya " she ran towards fari and hugged her

"Oouuchh" fari screemed slowly.

"Oh sorry" aliza said cutely

"Its ok" fari grin

Aliza again hugged her tightly fari slightly bited on aliza's head.

They were laughing speaking.
Their friendship bond was same like us. Too strong . I came out from the room .

Aliza came out running like saving her life from someone then aliya and mary chase aliza

After some time nurse went inside.i quickly went inside.

"Eat your meal in time , take care of your health " nurse was advicing her while removing syringe from her hand.. i felt pain but fari was sitting like an statue.

I sat next to her we spoke laughed she beated me by pillow.. i looked at door shehry was standing leaning at door he was smiling looking at us.

I looked at fari i can feel embracement on her face. She looked at window..

We stood up from bed and went out side..

Fari went to her friends who were sitting at cafeteria

I went to my friends with shehry bhai. Who were sitting at oppisite table of girls.

"Kya haal hay bhai" waqas said

"Kuch bhi toh nahi" i said looking at table.

*********