23. "lets move on"

Firstly Ahh sorry for the late update ..

Helloo everyone.

Enjoy this part

Its all about feelings.. emotion....

Aliza P.O.V

Fari was discharged from hospital ..

How suddenly she fell ill.. i dint know anything.. she became total silence after her illness..she was never like that before .

She always tried to maintain distance from us.. espcially from hussain..

But still hussain stay quite.... he knows something which i dont know

I slowly walked towards her she was wearing flower type white and black kurta and black duppata was wrapped around her shoulder..she was looking out from window

I slowly patted her shoulder. She smiled looking at me.

"Hey whats wrong with you yaar..plz no need to hide from me , you called me your sister , your best friend right "

I took a advantage to speak with fari because every one went to cafeteria to bring snack for us.

"Tell me , you will feel better trust me fari , trust me"

I know she had a soft heart these words would touch her heart emotionally... i wanted to help my sis my bestie..

Suddenly she turn towards me cried hugging me tightly. I tried to controll my tears.

She started to tell me everything . I felt helpless for her .. she was cring.. my heart was pounding.. i dont know wat to say ..

"Everything will be ok fari"

After some time.
My gaze went to entrence door. Hussain shehry was about to get in..or already they were in.. i dont know .. i got little worried did they heard our conversation kya.

They were shocked looking at us.

I signed them leave us alone..

They went back..

"Tell me fari ,you will feel better ,trust me fari trust me "

She hugged me tightly and cried.

Come on stop crying

She was breathing heavily.

"Aliz you know.... you know..my parents they watched our vedios.. only only mine and hussains ..

Night party when when we were all alone. All those kind of vedios when we were toghather and all alone.. i dont know who did this ....they ruined my life.... i .. i.. lost every one .. you know my family right... they are sweet i love them alot ..but they dont trust me.. no one trust me.. i dont know wat decision they are going to take.. after watching that vedio.. i m going to lose every one.. even hussain..." she stammer and said between her sob..

"Hey hey relax . Kuch nai hoga . Everything will be fine.." i try to console her..

"Listen to me... plz dont take any tension.. jo bhi hoga achi kayliya hoga.. we all are their for you.. now concentrate on music hosakta hay kisini intensionally they showed that vedios to your parents so that they can get angry and scold you so that you can lost your concentration from music.." i said.

"Yeah you are right , how i can be such a fool" she said wiping her tears.

" i said u na you will feel better " i said hugging her she gave a fake smile..