15."Night party."*SURPRISE*

Hussain P.O.V.

"Guyz no evill plans "hussain grimmed.

"Our intension is --------- " before waqas could complete his sentence i intrepted " wat intention no wrong intension "

"When i said i have wrong intension . Let me complete my sentence my intension is to be friendly with them thats it." Waqas said dancing his eyrbro.

"Ummm" i signed.

"Ummm kya ab chal tayar ho ja night party kayliye" shehry said with annoyed expression

We all looked at each other.. and gave evil smile..

"Hey i called few students from university " atif said.

"They will reach here with in 10 mins and they will take us to night party." Waqas said quickly.

"How do you know .. i spoke with them" atif said with confused face

"I over heard your call " waqas said normally.

"Saley ! Mujpe nazar rakta hay " atif yelled.

We all chukled at his sudden reaction.

After 10 mins.

We quickly took shower fighted for towel dresses gel.

Seriously i belive amazing and beautiful moment of our life are the time which we spend with our besties.

Hussain : white jeans white shirt with pink over court cover with pink embriodry.we four fought for gel and finally I took gel and set my hair. Applied perfume.

Shehry : white jeans white shirt purple over court

Waqas : white jeans white shirt with yellow over court

Atif : white jeans white shirt with dark peech over court.

Every one were looking perfect. We had same combination of dress with different over court.. it was like we are going for the date.

It was really big day for us specially shehry's big day

We heard the knock on door .

We and MF3 came out togather.

They were looking unbelivable beautiful.
My jaw dropped looking at fari she winked at me

I said every one to go . They looked with suspecious eyes on me..

I quickly said "i forgot my wallet ."

I looked at atif and waqas and gave the death glares .. i said them to come in from eyes..

"Ohh yeah i forgot my cell phone" waqas quickly said.

"Shehry you keep walking we will come.. ill drink water am thirsty" atif said doing puppy face..

"Ohk come soon" shehry nodded.

We quickly ran inside.

"Hey you guys remember na.shehry ko iske bare may pata nahi chalna chahiye and wat about the arrangments atif you said you will handle na" i said excitedly to atif.

"Yeah i spoke with scott he said he will arrange and here my job is done bro" atif said feeling relaxed.

"Ok but when we reached at the spot you guys have to close his eyes with black ribbon, you know right 3rd ondition why i gave to girls to invite every one at party " i said proudly.

"SSAAINN WAQAS ATII SOO GAYE HO KYA COME SOON "Shehry shouted.

We ran down and joined with them and acted as nothing happened .