11."we became friends"

Hussain P.O.V

Cold air was hitting my face.. i was feeling that cold air with closed eyes.

A soft material like cloth got wrapped around me . I opened my eyes . It was duppata.The scent of duppatta feels me something my heart beat increased. I felt i know this scent i stood their looking at duppata . It was red in colour. The beautiful colour

I was in thought when suddenly screamed voice brought me back.

I started to look here and there but i dint found any 1

"Plz somebody help me"

Again i heard voice of crying. I looked down.

I kept that duppata in my cupboard safely.. i looked around every one was in deep sleep .. i tried to wakeup shehry bhai.. but he dint respond .

"Yaha ab koi nahi ayega madam"

I quickly ran down i found them.

"Kisni kaha yaha par koi nahi ata" i said them angrily and took raid of their hand who had caught her wrist tightly.

I fought with them i called cops too.

One of the boy kept knife at girls neck.. i thought for a while . Three man came to grabe me. He was about to prick that knife in to her neck.

Quickly i jumped in air with the help of three boys and i kick the hand of that boy who was carring knife.. knife went on air.

They three boys looked at me shockingly..

Finally cops arrived..

She called my name..
I looked at her it was fari..

i knw that in this city if they will come to know that the boys were harrasing girl then the girl is called characterless.. not boys.. i said her to stay back.

I went to police and said them the four boys came to robbed us while we were coming back to our place.

Police started to asked me stupid questions

"Who is that girl" he asked.

I looked at her she was worried , scared and she was in terror and contiounsly she was bitting her lower lips .

"Ahh she ....... is...... my ..... best friend..we came here for music competition and we were practicing the song" i said clearing my throat.

"Your best friend or your girl friend and just now you said they came to robbed you when you were coming back to your place" he asked me in confused face

Oh god in ki yaadasht itni strong kyu hoti hay.. he repeated the same sentence which i said him

"No no sir she is my best friend not girl friend and yeah thats what i was telling you we came back to place and thought to practice at this place when they came to us" i grimmed.

"You both of them should come with us to write the report against them"he said.

I signed

They took us to police station.

We dint spoke with each other in car i was just staring at her. She was scare of some thing . She was contiounsly rubbing her left hand with right hand.
Then right hand with left hand

"What happened " i slowly asked her

She looked at me and again looked at her hand i followed her gaze.her wrist had became red.

I slowly touched at red mark "ahh"her painful voice

i looked at her she was closing her eyes tightly she was in pain.