10."he saved my life"

Shehry's P.O.V

After our practice we again ghather to function hall .. we performed infact every one performed.. all the performance were fantastic .. dont knw wat will be the results..it will declare tomorrow .. ahh cant wait for it...

I was buzy in my chain thoughts.

Suddenly i looked at hussain.. who was in deep thought.. saddness on his face was clearly seen.

I ran towards him sat near him and kept my hand across his shoulder

He looked at me and hugged me with grin.

I knw there was sumthing fishy going on .

I hugged him back.

"Ohho akele akele hume chod kar kya chalraha hay between brothers" waqas said in anxiety

"This is not fair" atif grimmed

"Everything is fair in love and war" i said in romantic way .

Every one giggled.

"Chal tum bhi ajao kya yaad rako gay meri jaan" i said in girlish tone.

We brust into laughter.

"You know guys why i hate girls" hussain grimmed.

Suddenly hussain spoke and my heat beat increases "is everything ok with him na.. i was damm worried.. because he never speak on this topic"

"Batao" i said calmly

"Do you guyz remembered seher" hussain said

"Konsa zeher" waqas said in confusion.

"Abey zeher nai seher.. wo humari sath rehti teh na school chodne ke baad bhi.. wo chipko.. she was pretending us as her best friend. "Hussain explained.

"Haaa hhaa yaad ayaa uska naam seher nai zeher rakna chahiye ka chudail kahiki. . Usko kaise bhool sakte hay" waqas was annoyed

"How she tried to break our frienship but they dont no no one can break us" atif said proudly.

we agreed.

"And yeah even she tried everything so that every one call us characterless but i dont understand why she did with us. Infact she was too good then other girls " i said with sad face. With angry expression.

"Hume nicha dikane ayti aur khud hi niche gir gaye chudail " waqas smirked.

"She was like evil spirit for us" atif grimmed

"Well guys yahi wajah hay ke muje ladkio se nafrat hay like chipku wali ladkiyou say" hussain grimmed.

We signed

"They always have 2 faces some time they will be too smooth while speaking and sumtimes to harsh.. i cant understand them.. seher she wanted all of us .. but she betrayed me . She was my friend .. i trusted her ... but what did she do to us to me .she tried to sepreat us .. she blamed us and said every one that we are accusing her speacially me she pointed at me " hussain said in low voice.

"Bye the way where is she now?" I questioned

" god knows but i know that i mean i heard when she was leaving from the school last day she met with accident and dont know she is alive or not" hussain said.

"Ohh so sad " waqas said feeling sad.

"And again i felt the same thing , her innocent face , the way she speak it melted my heart.. but hate those girls who shows attitude infront of boys" hussain's said with sad expression.