16. night to remember (1) (hussain and fariha)

Hussain P.O.V

She was laughing like anything
Contiunesly .. i got shocked to see her in drunked state..

"OMG!!! Is she drunk... no no no she is not that type .. but why she is behaving in this way" some creepy thoughts where fighting in my mind. .

I was looking at her contiunesly from far..

I felt happy she was laughing like kid no pain no gain..

I thought to join her and gave company to his laugh.

She started to look at me as if she cant see anything.rubbing her eyes like kid

"Kya hogaya tume nai actully muje kya hogaya hay.. every thing blurry shiti shiti" she was speaking in drunked state..

She again started to laugh and called me near her.

I got annoyed to see her in that condition.

"What the hell fari..whats wrong with.. may tumme kabse dhoodh raha hun aur tum yaha ho..and why your are laughing like a fool" i shouted her she stoped laughing and gave a serious look.

"You know Sain i cant get our that person face from my head . Whom i slapped , sabke samne ek ladki kay hatao chata kah liya.uski ankhe dekha tah tumne lal lal" she said in between her laugh.

Smiled appeard on my face by looking at her.

I went and sat beside her she called my name again and again she continued to laugh.

"Hua kya tume" i grimmed.

She dint saw my face she just rotated her head rigth to left. And started to laugh.

I gave death glares .

She looked at me
And kept her hand on her earlobes.

"Aley sorry sorry Mrs hussain asif sorry" she said again laughed flying her hand in air as if she was pointing at something.

"Are you drunked" i grimmed

She laughed and said "no"

"Pee rakhi hay tumne" i yelled at her.

"Nahi" she chukled.and started move her index finger right to left..widly opened her eyes

I chukled with her and asked her "Accha ek baat batao yeh tumne akele akele kyu piya muje bhulaya bhi nai , ok fine even i will joined you. Tell me where is boost" i said feeling excited

She repeated my word as if she dont know anything."boost"

"Bag may hay" i said took her bag from her side.

"Arey" she said "boost" i said

"Kya boost woost dont you know fariha khan doesnt drink. I dont drink i hate drinks do you drinks" she said dramitically doing spinal cord striaght and hands dancing in air.

"But you know wat maine party main bohot achi wali cold drink pi" she said excitedly.and kepth her elbow on my shoulder.

"And it was like so yummy so yummy dammm yumny bohot amazing tah" she slighly beated on my shoulder.

It was not just a drink somebody at spy her drink

"Go na hussain go na get some more" she said pushing me

"Shall lets go home" i said her got up she pushed me back my back got hurt due to wall

"Oouuch" i said .

"You ok na " she said worriedly. I signed

"Hussain" she called my name. I loved my name when she calls me ..

"Do you belive in love" she said looking at floor.

"No" i said

"Thank god tumbhi meri tarah ho" she said taking deep breath.

"But why" i asked

"Hussain you are damm good ap bohot acche insaan ho.., tum bohot agay bado ge.puri dunya ki log tumhare peeche diwane hogay , par mujse ek wada karlo , tum mera wait kabhi nahi karoge , kyu ke you no why because i m not a good girl , no one trust me , but i know you trust me na , but i wanted to enjoy every moment with you in paris , i doesnot want to leave your hand , you will be always my best friend , i know something terrible is going to happen with me" she spoke non stop

I dont know what was wrong with her but she was sad ..

Suddenly thundering and lightning distracted her mind..

"When we love some one truly then we have to keep faith on allah he never sepreat true lovers" she said looking out at sky..

"May bhi na kaisi kaisi batay karne lagi ho lets go " she got up from her place .

"Aaj ki raat no bakwas" she shouted at me .

"Fari i promise ill never ever hurt you.. ill always trust you.. ill never leave your hand ... you are not a good girl infact most important amazing beautiful lady i mean girl in this earth in my life . I will wait for you.. agar kismat nay chaha to hum phir milenge" i said her locking my fingers into her...

I went closer to her and kissed her on her forehead.

I fallen in love with her

"Pyaar dosti hay" "love is friendship" i said a broad smile appeard on her face ..

"Do you like me " i asked her we were on roads she quickly hugged me tightly i hugged her back

Rain drop touched our body we started to enjoy in rain ..

We forgot all the think about our friend our family everything we were loose in each other eyes.

Teenage love will be more stronger..

I was the one who doesnot belive in love i was the one who hated girls

Fari changed my life.the time she entered my life i had only enjoyed i never wanted to leave her.

It was first sight love my first love..

I looked at her she was enjoying in rain suddenly black car was about to hit her i quickly grabbed her into my arms..

She was saved .she was saved in my arm.

She slowly touched my fingers and holded it tightly.

After few mins she opened her bag and said me to closed my eyes.

Wat she is upto..

I looked at her with open eyes.

"Oh hello i said you to close your eyes not to open" she said angrily

We were still getting wet in air

I closed my eyes . I felt some thing touched on my finger

I opened my eyes she was holding my hand and slipped a ring into my finger "yeh mere dil ke bohot karib hay issay sambhal kar rakna..

We enjoyed every moment walking togather we sharwd our secrets..

I was feeling like i took first position in ranking.

I dont know wather i should take this moment lightly or seriously because she was not insane..

But i just know i love her. I love her more then my life.
------------------------

PYAAR CHEEZ HI AISI HAY KAB KAHA KIDAR KISE KUCH PATA HI NAHI CHALTA..

OFFCOURSE LOVE IS BLIND

THE SILENT LOVE CONTINUED

THANK YOU

NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT SHEHRY AND ALIZA.. IT WILL BE FUNNY..

VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE IN AIR.

STAY BLESSED

STAY HAPPY

LOVE YOU ALL

BYE..