Little Brother, Honey and Kyoya have Girlfriends

Hikaru was worried about his brother, he hadn't been getting much sleep and when he did it was nightmares. Hikaru would hear him yelp in his sleep and then he'd wake up and not return to sleep.

~That was a little filler, now the actual story~

Honey smiled brightly at the girl next to him as they ate cake. "Hey Akari." The brown haired girl looked at her boyfriend, "Yea?" "Wanna meet my friends today," She looked at her boyfriend who was wearing his signature puppy dog face, even Akari, queen of the puppy face couldn't say no, "Yea of course." Honey smiled and grabbed her hand, "Yay! Let's go!" He began to pull her and Akari allowed herself to be dragged until she remembered something.

"Honey! The cake! " "Oh no I almost forgot!" Crisis averted.

~With Kyoya~

Kyoya looked at his clock and sighed, He had to go to the host club in a bit. For now, he just sat at his lap top typing until arms wrapped around him. "Kyoya." A voice whispered in his ear, making him turn around. "Yes Ash?" (Ash is a girl dang it so don't judge her by her name.....or I'll find you) Arms came undone and his girlfriend was smiling, "Let's take a walk please." She asked and Kyoya looked from his computer to his girlfriend, his work could wait.

He got up and the brown-eyed girl smiled, "Yay!" He took her hand and they went on their walk. Ash asking him questions every now and then. She was from America, so it seemed everything in Japan amazed her. "oh and Ky-" She was cut off by Kyoya's phone going off. Kyoya frowned as he looked at the phone and realuzed what was wrong, "I'm late." "For?" "This littke club with my friends." He wanted to walk her home, but he knew he couldn't. He was going to regret this, but, "Hey how about you come with me." "okay."

(If you're confused on the background of the character, I'll explain it more later)

~At the host club. ...*so many transitions*.....~

Honey smiled at his friends, the only one who'd met his girlfriend was Mori. "Alright guys this is Akari, she's my girlfriend." Everything was silent till the twins began to laugh. "They're perfect for each other Koaru." "Why's that?" Koaru replied holding in his laughter. "They're both really short." The twins laughed together, but was soon silenced by a kick from Haruhi.

Akari smiled brightly, ignoring the twins. This caused Tamaki to gasp and hug the small girl. "She's so adorable and cute and-" "She's turning blue!" Tamaki quickly let go, "I'm so sorry, you were just so cute! I can't believe we have a new daughter in the family!" Akari gave a glance to Honey and he just smiled at her. She returned the smile and then the door opened.

Everyone looked to see Kyoya enter with a brown-haired girl. The girl hid behind Kyoya, who did his best to stop the laugh from coming to the surface. "Kyoya, you're finally here. " Tamaki exclaimed dramatically. Kyoya rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses, "I'm 5 minutes late, not 5 hours." He then spotted Akari, "So Honey, is this your girlfriend?" He nodded and Akari was a bit shocked.

"How did you know?" Kyoya smirked, "A swift evaluation. " Koaru grabbed one arm of the girl behind Kyoya, however before Hikaru could grab the other, Kyoya gave them a hard glare(imagine someone woke up Kyoya glare) and they let go. "So who's that?" Haruhi asked. "This is Ash, she's a transfer student from America." "Oh cool! Does she like cake?" Kyoya nodded, "Chocolate is her favorite." "Anything else?" "She's my girlfriend. "

Tamaki smiled and pulked the girl into a hug, "Two daughters in one day, how lucky am I!" Kyoya adjusted his glasses and quickly took his girl friend back from his best friend. After that nothing eventful really happened.

~At home~

"I wonder why Kyoya's dating that girl." Koaru looked at his brother, "what do you mean?" "She was all shy and stuff and didn't say a word. I never thought Kyoya would date a girl like that. Koaru nodded, "True." "Honey's girlfriend is interesting. " Koaru laughed, "careful, she might secretly be a ninja." Hikaru laughed at that too, "Oh no, it's a pint-sized ninja run."

Koaru gasped, "That was mean Hikaru, she's the same height as Honey. " Hikaru nodded, "Fine...I'm sorry." He got up and streatched, "I'm going to bed. " Koaru nodded and got up. "Night Hikaru. " Koaru went into his room. This made Hikaru sad. When is Koaru going to come back to our room?

~brief description of characters~

Name: Akari Himiko

Age: 17

Height: About Honey's height

Looks: light brown gair and bright blue eyes.

Personality: Cute and out-going

Likes: Music, Anime, pet bunny.

Extra: Her favorite type of music is rock and can always be found listening to it. She knows martial arts. She has a pet bunny that she tends to carry everywhere (Not mentioned, but this chapter he was in her bag) She has a custom outfit at Ouran since she despises the real one. Her birthday is May 14th and she adores the color purple. She's Very Smart.

Name: Ash Tsukino

Age: 17

Height: She comes to Kyoya's shoulder.

Looks: Dark brown hair and Brown eyes.

personality: She is shy to strangers, but when she gets to know you, there isnt any stopping that party. She's selfless

Extra: She's smart and tends to hide behind Kyoya..a lot. Her name is Ash because her parents expected a boy and never changed the name. She also has a custom uniform like Akari.

Kyoya-18

Honey-18

Mori-19

Twins-17

Tamaki-17

Haruhi-16