Little Brother, I'm sorry

The doctor had throughly irritated Kyoya and he works for Kyoya's family. One threat and they both left angry. I was starting to get bored, soneone needs to come in here. As if answering my wish Honey, Akari, and Mori entered.  "Yay Hika-Chan! You're okay!" "Honey quiet down." Akari said and he nodded.

"How you feeling?" "Pretty good." I answered and Honey smiled. "That's great!" I could feel a bit of a glomp coming on. "Honey go get some cake please." "Okay Aka-Chan, lets go Takashi." With that they exited. "Thank you." "What did you do to Koaru and/or Ash." I looked at her.

"Nothing." "Now Hikaru, don't lie." What happened to the cute adorable girl-version of Honey. "I called him troublesome, Ash's brother called her that too." Akari  stood up from her chair, "You both are idiots!" I looked at her, "But-" "You made him cry." I looked at her, "No." "Yes, they were both crying."

I didn't understand, "Its Ash's worst nightmare to be called troublesome.  I guess it bothered Koaru too." She looked at me, "He just wanted to help you." "I know but-" "If you keep acting like this you're going to lose him." I looked up as she left I saw her smile, "Don't lose him."

Koaru returned into the room, smiling. "What happened?" "I had a talk with Ash." "Why?" "Her brother upset her." I nodded, I'd already known that. It was quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry. " "What?" "I was angry, you're not troublesome. " "Thank you." I nodded and he smiled before getting up.

Where is he going? "Hikaru, I'll be back later." No! Why are you leaving? Don't lose him. It happened too fast, my hand was on his shirt. "H-Hikaru?" "Please stay." Why do I feel like if he leaves I'll be all alone. It's like when I'm with Honey, I may argue with him, but I'd never want him to leave.

In a way, Akari is similar to me.

~Flashback~

"Koaru, I'm sorry. " "I don't forgive you." "Please Koaru." The small boy looked at his mirror image and hugged  him. "I'm sorry please don't leave me Koaru. " The boy smiled, "I'll never leave you Hikaru, cause then, I'd be lonely." The two boys fell asleep, entangled in each others arms.

I was so glad to see you needed me as much as I needed you.

~End....do you get what I did with the girls now?