Little Brother, Awaken

Koaru sat in the dark room, curled into the fetal position. "I don't want to be here, it's dark." He whispered. He heard chuckling and frowned, "It's not funny!" He yelled. Where was Hikaru, where was his big brother? "You do know you're dead right?" A voice asked him and he frowned, "Liar!" The voice tsked, "Don't you remember, Haruhi pushed you into the water, you drowned." His eyes opened, "No, I'm alive." The voices kept whispering he was dead.

A door appeared and Koaru got up, making his way to the door, until he heard a little voice, it was barely above a whisper, "You're not dead, big brother saved you!" It whisper shouted. The other voices tried to hush it out, snuff out the flame that was attracting their moth, but it was too late, the fly had seen it and it was time to got to his flame. "What?" He asked. "Big brother saved you!" It shouted again and in the mess of voices, it stood out more.

Koaru turned around and saw a crowd people, faces unimportant as they seemed to be trying to smash something in the middle. "You should've stayed quiet!" The voices growled out angrily and Koaru heard and felt pain. "Help me." A tiny voice whispered out and he pushed through the crowd of people and to his horror, he saw himself, beaten and smashed by the other, faceless voices. Koaru grabbed his hand and ran.

A door appeared and he quickly made his way through it shutting the door in the face of the faceless people chasing them. The other Koaru smiled at him, "They almost had you there." Koaru reached up and touched the other Koaru's face making him flinch in pain. "They really hurt you didn't they?" The other Koaru smiled simply, "They hate it when we try to make you guys live." "Who are they?" Koaru whispered.

"They are anything you've ever felt in your entire life." Koaru looked up surprised, "And who are you?" "I'm Love and hope, LH for short." Koaru nodded at LH and rubbed his hair affectionately. "It must've been really hard for you to get through all those voices so thanks." LH grinned, "It's fine, I hate when the other's lie to you, they make you feel so, unwanted, but you're not, a lot of people need you." Koaru smiled, "Why are you telling me this?" "Because I love you Koaru." Kaoru smiled at LH.

"You're me, aren't you? Before I got sad." LH smiled, "How could you tell?" Koaru smiled and touched LH's hair again, "You're hair is blue, that's what I dyed my hair when me and Hikaru played that prank on the others." LH nodded and finally stopped walking, which Kaoru had forgot they were doing. "You're smart Kaoru, very smart.." Kaoru looked to see they were in front of a door, "Go through there and you'll be free."

Kaoru looked at LH, "But, what will happen to you, the others..." "I'll probably get a good beating from them for letting you go, but if it means seeing you happy it's worth it." Kaoru smiled, "Why are you doing this? You'll be so lonely without me." LH smiled, "I told you before," He paused, opening the door, "It's because I love you Kaoru and don't worry, I won't be alone." With that LH kissed Kaoru and pushed him through the door.

Kaoru looked up and reached out his hand, "Wait!" He called. LH just waved and the turned around, as if he'd been called. Suddenly, he was joined by the other Hikaru, the one that tried to pull him into the lighted doors. They were both waving, the other Hikaru had his arm around LH's neck and Kaoru felt his eyes fill with tears and he waved back. "So this is why you won't be alone, you already have the person you need." Kaoru smiled and continued to fall peacefully.

Kaoru opened his eyes to the bright lights and white walls of the hospital. He heard arguing from outside, "You just have to deal with it Hikaru, he isn't going to wake up!" He could sense Hikaru's frown, "Haruhi, I know he is!" "We are just trying to help you!" "Shut up Tamaki! I know my brother and I heard his whisper to me, he's going to wake up!" "You're in Denial." "No you're in Denial Kyoya." Koaru slowly stood up, walking slowly to the door.

"We just want to help you Hika-Chan, you always look so sad in school and you don't come to the Host club anymore!" "So! I spend time with Koaru!" "Hikaru-" "Shut up!" "He isn't going to wake up!" Haruhi insisted. "Who isn't going to wake up?" Koaru asked quietly and everyone grew silent. Hikaru turned around and hugged Kaoru. "I knew you'd wake up!" Everyone else looked like they'd seen a ghost and soon Honey started crying.

He glomped Kaoru, "Waah! We thought you were going to die, don't scare us like that ever again Koaru!" Kaoru patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry, I had to deal with some things." "In your head?" Kaoru nodded and laughed to himself. He mentally hi-fived LH and smiled at the guys in front of him, "So Kyoya when can I leave?" Kyoya looked at him, "Right now." He smiled and nodded as he slowly took the IV out of his arm and Kyoya put a bandage on it.

He was finally going home.

The picture fucking died alright....the link git deleted... Idk what happened and I can't seem to find another pic.  Sorry