Little Brother, I Love You

sub: Kyoya, I Love You

sub sub title: Akari, Let's Get Married
Listen....Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? Closer, let me whisper in your ear, say the words you long to hear...I'm in love with you.

WARNING: A lot of flashbacks

Let's go!!!

_________________________________________________________

Ash sat under the tree. Her gaze following a certain raven haired boy. It was Kyoya Ootori of course.  He was talking to Tamaki and some girls approached. Kyoya gave them a light smile and Ash looked down. What's eating at me?  She thought to herself as she watched the girls mindlessly flirt with the two boys. She got up and walked away, she walked right pass them and didn't utter a word. She didn't yell at Kyoya like she wanted to.

She refused to be greedy. Eventually it spreads so wide that it cannot be undone. She walked off slowly and glanced back, she made eye contact with Tamaki, who smiled and waved her over. She shook her head and something in Tamaki's look changed, like he knew something. The girls walked away after Tamaki said something and Ash watched as he pointed in her direction. She began to walk and she heard footsteps.

She ran and ended up in an abandoned hallway. She sat down on the floor. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way because of what a couple girls were doing to Kyoya. And by the time you realize it. She pouted in her little world as she remembered how the girls were flirting with him and she bawled her hands into fists. She looked down at the floor, studying the carvings. "I love you Kyoya, I'm just scared to tell you, to finally give you all of my heart. " Its to late.

"I love you too." She looked up to see him. "K-Kyoya?" He smirked at the girl's reaction as he leaned down so he was at her height. "Were you jealous?" She looked away, "Of course not." He leaned down closer and pinned her hands abover her head, "The fact that you were jealous, makes me unbelievably happy. " The girl blushed and he leaned down and kissed her. Ash returned it and the duo sat their kissing in the hallway.  Kyoya I love you.

*Flashback*
"Hello and welcome to Ouran." The headmaster met me at the door and I was shaking because I was so nervous. "Hi." I spoke quietly. "No need to be nervous, I'll introduce you to three people who'll help you get around."  I nodded and followed the headmaster to his office. We entered and I noticed three people. "This is my son Tamaki."  "Hi." He waved back. "This is Veronica." I waved and she looked at me, stuck up much. "And this is my son's friend, Kyoya."

I looked at him, "Uh..H-Hello."  I blinked and he smiled, "Hello, you're new so I'll be showing you around school."  "Uh..Ok."  I supressed my blush that was threatening to rise. He motioned for me to follow him, "Let's go." I nodded, "Right."  He smiled again, "I look forward to having you here at Ouran with us." I nodded, "I can't wait to be here either."  He showed me all over the place and we chatted about small things. "Alright here's your first class."  "T-Thanks." Again, he smiled

~When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew~

Honey held the box in his hand, he was in quite the turmoil, but he wanted to do it. He was graduating from Ouran this year, he was going to do it. He ran out the room, "I'll be back later Mori!" He yelled happily and Mori let a light smile grace his face. Honey ran to Akari's house and her mother answered the door. "Oh Honey, how are you darling?" "Oh good! I just want to talk to

Akari." She's painting in her room.

Honey made it to the girl's room and opened the door. She turned around and smiled, "Hello Honey!" Honey smiled, "Hello how are you?" "I'm fine." "Can I see what you're painting?" The girl blushed, "Uh no." Honey pouted, "Why not." "I just don't want you to see it." Honey ran over and hugged the girl. She returned it and Honey moved the girl out of his way." He then looked to see what she had painted and smiled.