Season2 Trailer - "Lost and gone... - part2"

Start from the beginning

Joke a side, I was indeed so happy seeing him this crazy with Yo even when my love life was still up in the air.

Nong Yo continued reading his Manga while we were still doing our revision with our tutor. Eventually he dozed off on his bed and Pha got up to cover the blanket on his boyfriend and then turned to us with a gesture to lower our voice to its minimum. This must be a heaven match!

We were planning to continue our session for another 15 min before we called it day. Then a ringing sound came from Yo's phone and woke him up. He grabbed hesitantly grabbed his phone and widened his eyes when he saw the phone screen. Hmm we all wondered who the caller was at this ungodly hour. Well, if you excuse my french!

"What's up dude?" Dude? So it was from a male because Pha's curiosity had hit the ceiling now. "...speak louder Ming."

The latter sentence made me dropped my pen

The latter sentence made me dropped my pen. Thank god no one noticed that. I told myself to concentrate on the problem set i was solving in front of me. But my fucking brain did not follow my command. It's just a name of a guy. A fucking name! The one who stole your kiss and never fucking disappeared afterward. All a sudden every sentence in my mind started with a f* word. Really Kit?

"Tomorrow? and what time?"

It was fucking loud and clear. Fucker Ming was fucking asking Yo out tomorrow. So it was now fucking clear that he fucking avoided me. I was fucking worried if something fucking bad happened to that fucker. But damn it.

"Shitty Ming, if you have so much free time, why don't you go play soccer or practice boxing as you usually do?" Nong Yo suggested him an alternative as if he was going to be busy or that fucker was just a pain in everyone's ass.

My writing looked kind of weird because my hand was a bit shaky knowing that Ming was available... free... unoccupied! Why the hell didn't he call me or text me? and why the hell this echoed in my head again?

"Movie? ok fine by me. Which one? Annabelle: Creation... sure. My angels also wanted to see that movie. Can they join us?"

Oh dear lord. Horror and angel? It was a Sophie's choice, one was between unbearable options. I admitted now that I was now listening to fucking every single word.

"What are you saying? you are also their good friends. Why? Eat something after movie? hmm...let me get a visa from P'Pha first. Ok?" Yo quickly turned to us and saw me staring at him. I almost collapsed so I pretended like I was solving my problem set.

"... how can he be in P'Kit's dorm? Because they all are here in my room. Wanna come over."

The last sentence made me chilled and I could hear a word that Pha was preaching to Beam. But every single word from Nong Yo was still loud and clear.

"No? ...That's alright then. Sorry dude i am sleepy now. and you should get some sleep too. Stop torturing yourself ok."

Yo hangs up... But my mind was still fuzzy.Torturing? Did my mis-hear that last part?