A day after Mother's Day

Okay, ummh, today was basic, I woke up early, lie ,I woke up late. I google-d a recipe for 'fluffy pancakes', I made some for me , my sis and my bro. Well,I had to convince them to taste my pancakes ,and they did. "this actually tastes good ",said my bro.

Music : I finally got Brandy ft Chris brown - put it down , and I most say Brandy is now in the 21st century. The sound is very modern plus, "hey, get it and listen to it", said me. Am still in love with Civil-twilight's song ' letters from the sky' , the song was played at the end of the movie 'I am Number Four'. The song is kind of vague, like, it doesn't have just a single message , like its sad and happy. Plus , I kind of sing it from my heart, so. . . .

Telenovellas - on 'Shades of Sin' today the two oldies accepted their love for each other and as they were about to get-together ,my mom was like, "this old man is goin2 die ,oh", we all broke into awkward shouts of laughter. Lol. Like how awkward can telenovellas get, making 2 old people to like, act stuff like that. Okay, enough of the awkward gist.

I am happy to say, my really good friend, is reading my memoirs and she told me to keep up the good work. Yay, am really happy.!! Thank you Mon Ami.!!!

I might go to school tomorrow, but , I heard a rumour that a week has been added to our holiday, so, am kind of in a fix.

A day after Mother's Day, I wished my mom a wonderful mother's Day, because she is special and hence, I made hers special., by making it a day later. I told her that she was the best Mother in the whole world , not just to me but to all those who call her "Mama".!!!! Love you Mama.

A/N : Comment