0.0 \\ Introduction + Prologue

04/08/2019: Guys omg I'm warning you once again, I wrote this when I was 14, I was just starting to get into k-pop and I can't write for sHit okay I am so sorry this book exists it is like a cancer reAD AT YOUR OWN RISK BC THIS SUCKS SO BAD 😭😭😭

⌜• ° + ° • ⌝

In which a boy hurts a girl, but their love finds way, through the bizarre twists and turns of odd high school life.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

-

(Y/N) POV

You slowly flutter open your eyes. You are hit with bright light and the faint smell of chemicals. You're in a hospital room, with a machine connecting to your hand and.... your neck?

You finger the wires around your neck in confusion when it finally hits you...

*Flashback*

"Ok, class," the gym teacher hollers. "Today we'll be playing dodgeball!" She says as she tossed out a ball. "Boys versus girls! Boys will be the outside circle and girls will be on the inside" the teacher adds with a sly smirk. The boys cheer as you girls all have a silent conversation. You will not let the boys win. As you glance towards the boys team, you see your crush, Jeon Jungkook. Your heart flutters a bit. You're a really good sports player, and you wonder if he may notice you. He's known to be somewhat of a bully, but that didn't stop you from liking him.

You're parents are always on business trips managing the huge business they own that went worldwide, so you lived with your aunt. She loved you and treated you well, but you still felt an absence of love.

"Okay girl, who's ready to give them a good beatdown, huh?" your best friend, Kim Minhyun says. You all smirk in agreement. "Mkay. Just remember : We are gonna do our best that we can, but our aim is to not let them win, got it?" All of you mind in agreement and do a group high five and turn around. The boys have already formed a large circle. You all file in, with alert senses and spread out within the circle. The air suddenly goes tense as each gender faces the other. You move a bit to the edge of the circle and away from the boy holding the ball.

*Tweeet!*

Your teacher has blown the whistle. The boy with a ball in his hands throws it towards the middle of the scattered girls. They barely flinch as the ball goes straight towards the boy opposite to him and he immediate throws it back in, making a girl out. She quietly stomps towards the bleachers as the boys give a loud cheer. The game continues with the ball flying everywhere inside the circle.

Jungkook even gets the ball sometimes and tried to get the girls out, and purposefully tries to trip you whenever you go near him to avoid the ball. You had only just narrowly missed tripping twice. This was getting annoying.

Soon, only you and Minhyun were left in side the circle. As the number of girls in the circle lessened, the easier it was to move around but it made you more alert because there weren't any other people for them to concentrate on.

You are forced again to go near Jungkook as the ball barely misses you. He smirks evilly and you can tell there's something going on in his mind and there no doubt the it's not good for you.

"Do you like me so much that you keep wanting to come back to me?" He asks with a smirk. You roll your eyes and answer, "No, I'm just rather good at dodging a ball, so you'd better watch it," you snap at him. But it was true that you liked him, but there was no way you were letting him know that.