" Are you looking for Rosie? Aria just came and got her" Mrs. Corado said.

" Actually I am looking for Aria. Do you know where they went."

" No sorry hon"

" It's ok thanks anyway."

" no problem"

With that I walked out of the room in search of my mate. Times like this really suck, since we won't be able to mind link her until we are fully mated. The worst part about it is I can't even track her down with her scent because she lives here so her sent is everywhere and not to mention all of the other pack members including myself sent's that pollute the pack house. It really sucks when you have all these advantages over the human race like hightened senses and you can't use them.

If she isn't downstairs or in our room, she might be with Olivia and the twins. I walked down the hall to Olivia and Liam's door and knocked waiting to be allowed in. I know I am going to be the next alpha, but the pack members still deserve their privacy and to be respected.

" Come in" Olivia said.

I pushed open the door and sure enough sitting in the rocking chair was Aria with Rosie in her lap. Aiden was in the crib and looked like he was asleep. Olivia was on the edge of her bed holding Arianna, who was sucking on a pacifer.

 " Hey I thought you where helping your father with pack business" Aria said.

" I was, but change in plans"

" Ok care to explain"

" I am taking you away for the weekend"

"but-"

" No buts. My mom is going to take care of the pups and my dad can handle everything with out me. We are leaving in a few hours so pack enough for the weekend. We will come back Morning" I explained.

" where are we going?" she asked with curiousity.

" Its a surprise" I said and she pouted.

" Not going to work" I said before giving her a quick peck on the lips and leaving to go get somethings for our get away. Finally I was going to have my mate all to myself with no interuptions. My wolf was practically purring at the thought of having our mate all to ourselves for the weekend.

( Aria's POV)

I watched as Cayden left the room. I wonder where we are going to go. I looked up at Olivia who was looking at me with a knowing look. I didn't know if I should be creeped out or not, but all I know is both me and my wolf can't wait for our get away with our mate this weekend. She was purring in excitement.

I decided to stay to help Olivia(Liv) and play peek-a-boo with Rosie because I still have a few hours to pack. I still really want to know where he was taking me.

" Aria" Liv said interupting my game with Rosie, who was giggling.

" Yeah"

" Why don't you go get packed? The twins are sleeping, so I've got Rosie"

" Thanks Liv your the best" I said giving her Rosie before making my way to the door.

" Oh and Aria" she said just as I made it to the door.

" Yeah" I said turning to face her.

" Remember what we got at victoria's secret the first time we went shopping"

" Yeah" why was she bringing that up. A lot of the stuff that she picked out, I didn't wear because I was too embarrassed. Some of it was just to much.