Chapter Seven

Kamali

I stared in horror as he began to rip through the rouges. At least ten of them, gone. He grabbed his parents disappearing again into the forest. I ran up to the fallen soldiers, almost gagging as the blood poured out of their lifeless bodies. Silent tears streamed down my cheeks as I wiped them off with the palm of my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched looking up.

Jonathan was frightened as well, nothing like this has happened ever since I have ruled. I didn't even notice I was shaking, anger, maybe fear. "He went into the forest. He can't get far!"

I nodded getting up, the blood smearing onto my legs. I fought back tears and began to turn into my wolf.

I can't look at it anymore, Mate or not he must pay for what he did to my pack!

But Kam no-

Find him. I want him dead!

I got up sprinting not even waiting for her to take control. She didn't even want to, she's trying to push me away. I kept running, I kept going then heard him and stopped.

A scream of agony and hushed voices following it. I shifted human, getting shorts and a shirt from Jonathan who had followed. "*Get back up. Now!*" I signaled to him. He nodded, his eyes glazing over.

I stepped out of the trees to see him, on his knees, his back to me. His aunt was crouched down in front of him, her hands caressing his face as she spoke soothing words. She glanced up at me, then backed away from him.

"You can't go near him! It's to dangerous" she spoke, her expression hidden from the mask. Emily stood her ground, going in front of her brother.

My eyebrows knitted into confusion. Jonathan came out from the bushes with just pants on. His hand had found my waist as he had clenched his teeth.

"Back down Alpha. Your still on rouge territory and the order was given to kill on sight" the bushes behind us started to rustle and the scent of more rouges was in the air.

"You wouldn't kill one of the most powerful Alphas in the world and her family would you now? I have thousands of warriors at the ready, I don't think they take to kindly to rouges either" Emily had spat, a look of disgust drawn on her face.

Mason had twitched again leaning down towards the earth. Emerald suddenly got up grabbing Sophie and stepping onto the other side. Ryder got up from his sitting position, walking in front of both Emily and Mason. He gritted his teeth, his fist clenching.

"*The rouges are my family now. And he has-*" Mason had then gotten up and turned his head. His eyes were a deep orange, he seemed to be in a trance, staring at me. His eyes flickered to Jonathan, then to his hand which was on my waist. Then a sudden feeling.

It felt like a migraine on steroids. A pain burning into my skull. My throat started to burn as I screamed loosing my footing. John had caught me,gently laying me down. He had said something, I didn't even pay attention as another pain rushed trough me. The rouges were sent after them.

I rolled onto my side a rumbling in my throat. Mason's eyes seemed to glow as he begin to turn. His clothes began to rip as he grew. Sharp quick pains scattered across my body, feeling as though my bones were cracking. His mouth open, his eyes had shut maybe in a scream. He had fallen to the ground again, fur starting to grow on his body. A prickling sensation had run down my arms. It became blurry then.

Slowly he had gotten up, the rouges surrounding them and growling. He had turned into a beast, at least seven foot tall. I knew he was a hybrid, I just didn't know this is what he can become. His face was narrowed, long fangs sticking out. His nails were more like knives. He stood up on his hind legs, the beastly arms hanging by the sides.

The rouges backed up as he seemed to have snarled, their ears went down. He was the speed of light. He sped over and pushed Jonathan up to the tree, his claws wrapping around his neck. He began to choke him. I ignored the soreness, turning and throwing the beast off my Beta.

I had full control. Wait. Syra I need some help.

I don't think I can do that...you can't hurt our mate. He won't hurt you or anyone if you tell him-

He already killed all those people, all those innocent people who were just protecting the territory!

He can change-you can change him.

He's a beast nothing more! Take him out!

I can't..

Fine I'll do it myself

I shut her out charging for him. He seemed to have hissed getting ready. I dodged the first swing he took, biting into his arm. His muscle tensed under my jaw and he threw me off. I skidded back onto my feet, howling into the air.

Maybe there were responses but how could I know? I went to charge again but he sped away. He had grabbed his sister and father and had brought them to the other side. He came back to the rouge side as it felt like slow motion. His monstrous claw, slicing through the wolves. He made it to Jonathan. I was running, pushing my legs to go faster but I was to late. John had already fell in his own pool of blood, claw marks marking his bare torso.

My throat was burning. Maybe when I turned human I screamed. The beast had looked at me, it's eyes yellow, a saddened look seemed to gloom them. He looked around at the destruction he had caused, almost like he's never committed the crime. And then he had disappeared from view, his family with it.

Jonathan had laid motionless on the ground just as at least thirty more rouges had.