{15}

Well let's get this thing started, putting on a real smile unlike Ms

Well let's get this thing started, putting on a real smile unlike Ms. Fake over here, Mr. Flanagan pulls out her chair and pushes it back in once she's seated. At least we know where Reiner got his manners from, one good thing they taught him.

Looking at me she finally speaks, "You must be Isadora, I'm Reiner's mother Ece Flanagan. It's nice to finally meet you."

Ok kinda thought her voice would sound like a witch but it's surprisingly soft and lovely unlike what she is.

"Mrs. Flanagan I heard many things about you so unfortunately it's not nice to meet you. I'm not going to sugar coat nothing," I gave her my best smile.

Those green eyes started at me shocked, finally composing herself she spoke again. "Well aren't you a firecracker as Danny said, I like that about you but hopefully your not this way with ever situation you in countered." She gives me a questioning look.

Ok..I totally didn't expect that there. She's smiling at me while I'm looking at her speechless. Mentally shaking my head I jump back into reality.

"So Mrs. Flanagan I didn't think you'll be so open like this at all. You haven't even acknowledged your son." Reiner's hand on my thigh squeezed tighter, looking over at him I smiled, I reached up to kiss his scar softly. I heard him let go of his breath as he looked at with that blank expression, but as always those eyes of his tell me and only me all of what he is feeling. Hearing a commotion I looked at the door.

Without a warning a girl maybe a year or so younger than me steps into the dining she's a replica of Mrs. Flanagan, but not her eyes they are brown just like her fathers. Walking up to the table she gazed at Reiner as though he is a ghost, rushing forward she hugs him. Uhm what the what!

Reiner ends up pushing her off him before he stood up, if looks could kill I'm telling you that poor girl brains would've been all over this room. Reaching out I pulled Reiner back into his seat. "Well look at this here, I'm Isadora and your are hun," the girl diverted her eyes away from Reiner to look at me.

In a soft low voice she answered, "I'm sorry but I am Yasmine, Reiner's little sister. It's nice to meet you Isadora."

Looking at Reiner I see his glaring daggers at the poor child, I pulled his hair, hearing him cursed under his breath means I accomplished my mission. "Reiner stop being mean and say hello before I pull your hair again."

Growling like the alpha male he is, "Hello Yasmin it's been a very long time."

It seems like hearing him speak to hear brighten up her whole night, those warm brown eyes seemed to glow then the biggest smile grace her face. Wow she's truly is a beauty, let hope she's not like her parents. Getting a quick glimpse of Mr. and Mrs. Flanagan I'm shocked, they both are showing love through their eyes just by looking at Yasmin. So what went wrong with my baby dragon that they don't love him. I feel myself tearing up, wow I actually can't deal with this.