{7}

Oh fudge ball, its about to go down, the guy continued to smirk at us and all I can think is you are about to die

Oh fudge ball, its about to go down, the guy continued to smirk at us and all I can think is you are about to die. You touch me and guess what ahole, I'm Reiner future wife.

The ahole stop smirking just to say so slick shit. "Well hello Reiner, how can you just put a claim on the new girl it's not like she wants you with that ugly scar on your face," he said laughing. I was just about to attack him for saying some bs like that but Reiner held me back.

"Yo ahole you don't talk about my future husband like that. Words like that will get you cut son. Try me." Reiner got his arm around my waist to stop me for going after this son of a cheese ball. Suddenly I feel Reiner breath fanning my neck and I stand still, he whispered for me to calm down and that he got this. I stopped because I gotta stand by my man, so relaxing and folding my arms across my chest.

Reiner stepped in front of me, walking closer to whoever this ahole is. "Jackson don't touch what's mine again because you know what I can...no what I would do to you."

Is it me or did it just get hotter outside, whoa I need a tall glass of milk called Reiner right now. I was in my own little world and didn't realize I said that out loud. That ahole is looking at me with disgust while Reiner is shaking his head.

"What! I can't help that he's fine and tall and just delicious! I mean I plan to marry him in the future soooooo yeah anyways what the fudge ball is your problem ahole. Don't look at him or me like that," bout time I was done talking I have walked around Reiner and now looking up at this ahole. Reiner grabs me by the waist pulling me against his chest, and his hands are still touching me. Lord bless it!

Jackson smirks and just before he turned around he winks directly at me. I just flip him off before grabbing Reiner hand to head inside to class because the bell just rung. Walking to class together we both was silent because Reiner really admitted to being mine and my mind feel like it has farted, I'm so fudging happy y'all. I got me a fine, smart, and possessive boyfriend. Well not officially but y'all hey my flow. I can't wait to get to know him more and to love him. Well looks like we are finally at our class, Reiner stops me right before I walked in.

"Blossom if Jackson ever try to touch you again let me know."

Looking up at him with dreamy eyes I reach out for a hug, Reiner stares at me like I keep on growing two heads. I just pull him to me and hold him close, "Thank you dragon."

At first he was stiff but now he hugging me close, breathing in my scent, "Anything for you."

My heart literally stopped, I pulled away and rushed into class to take my seat. Seconds later Reiner walks in smirking right at me, my eyes go wide. Oh my sweet baby carrots he is smirking at me and he looks so delicious! Someone help me before my heart stop beating. He seats down beside me and stare, I turned my eyes to the front. Let me survive this period.

Whew. So y'all I did survive that period and been avoiding Reiner all day. What don't look at me like that, I can't help it, he got me confused at the moment and I need to think. Of course I want him but y'all saw how he was and now I got this Reiner. The one that's saying I'm his and trying to protect me. Don't get me wrong I'm loving it but I didn't expect this. Don't cuss at me or judge me y'all!

Rushing out of school to my car but unfortunately it's not that easy, Reiner is standing by my car waiting on me. His expression is blank so I don't know what he is thinking. Walking up to him, I hugged his body to mine, his arms goes around me instantly. No questions ask just hugs and a apology. "I'm sorry I been dodging you all day dragon," I said softly into his chest.

Taking a deep breath I hear his husky voice, "Im completely lost Blossom, isn't this what you want?" He pulls me back to face him, " You pushed yourself on me and now that I have developed feeling for you, you act like you don't want me anymore. Are you playing me?" Looking up I see a emotion I never seen on him. Hurt.

Sorry for the short chapter loves. I promise the next one will be extra long. Also give me feedback! It really helps me to know y'all opinions. Please and thank you.