{11}

Making it into first period I see Reiner is already in his seat, "Dragon!" The rest of our classmates just ignored me because they are used to me by now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Making it into first period I see Reiner is already in his seat, "Dragon!" The rest of our classmates just ignored me because they are used to me by now. These past two months has shown them that I ain't someone to mess with, yeah I'm that weird girl but don't try me. Plus Reiner is possessive as ever, so last month a new guy named Theo came and guess what?!

Yep he tried to flirt with me during fourth period, when Reiner found out, ohhhh was he peed off. He threatened the poor boy. Mind y'all I wasn't the one to tell Reiner about what Theo did, apparently Reiner got some spies in school. Fudging spies y'all, I'm kinda uncomfortable with the idea of someone telling him everything I do.

We aren't the perfect couple now, I had to go off on Reiner a few times because he is to freaking possessive over me and got people that'll tell him stuff I do. That just ain't cool and I explained this to him, but of course my concern for privacy was ignored by my fire breathing dragon. Which is not the end of the conversation tho.

Making it over to Reiner, I bend a little to kiss his scar. I do this every morning and evening, it's my way of showing him that I don't care and he is beautiful to me. Hearing a satisfied growl come from his chest after I moved away to sit down. "Good morning Love," ugh that voice gets to me everyday. Mhmm his husky voice is so sexy!

Sighing out loud, "I love hearing you call me Love. My heart sometimes skip a beat and I feel breathless." Reiner gives me a blank expression but I can always tell what he feeling by looking into those beautiful cold green eyes. At the moment his eyes was saying he's pleased with what I had told him, right when he was about to reply back our lesson started.

Well first period is over, Reiner is walking me to my second class when Theo popped in front of us grinning from ear to ear. "Hello to my favorite couple." Rolling my eyes I asked him, "What do you need now Theo?"

Oh did I forget to mention after Reiner threatened him we all became friends, well really me and Theo did, Reiner do not like him at all. So apparently Theo flirts with ever girl he meet, but trust me he don't want them. And people call me weird, Theo is weird and a womanizer but a great friend so far.

"Isadora, Bella why you gotta say it like that to me, I thought we are the best of friends," he said in an overdramatic voice.

A husky voice answered him before I even could, "I am her best friend not you little boy so just because she likes you doesn't mean I have to," Reiner told Theo as I pulled him away. Looking up at Reiner I noticed how tight he jaws was after speaking to Theo.

Rolling my eyes I reach up to pull him down to me, I kissed his scar softly before turning back to Theo to address him, "Can we talk at lunch I honestly don't want to be late for class."