Epilogue

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cameron POV

The high pitch sound of my alarm makes me groan. I turn it off immediately and force myself to get up out of my bed. I check my phone to see a bunch of email notifications and a text from my acquaintance from work, and Tyler of course. I answer Tyler's first.

Tyler❤️: Goodmorning ugly

Me: Goodmorning, where are you?

Tyler❤️: I just landed in New York. I'm coming by later. Don't have to get to the studio till three days.

Me: Bring food.🙏🏻

Tyler❤️: no

Me: :(

Tyler❤️: burgers good? five guys burgers.

Me: yesssssssss! i love you 😍

Tyler❤️: fatass. get ready for work, your new students are waiting on you.

Me: ugh don't remind me

Tyler❤️: Did u even wake Aj and Leah up yet?

Me: shoot I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me about that😂

I close my phone and sigh, not even caring about responding to my coworkers text. Now I gotta deal with these kids of mine. I drag myself over to Taleah's room. I flick on the light and tap her lightly.

"Baby wake up. Time for school, come on. Don't make me have to say it twice." She groans and rolls over.

"Five more minutes."

"No, lets go. Up up up. Come on. Can't be late on your first day." I say. And like she always has, she gives me a hard time.

"Leah, lets go. Now." I pull her covers off of her and she sighs and sits up.

"Get in the shower. I gotta be at work so hurry up." I kiss her forehead, like I do every morning, and then go and wake Anthony jr. up. Now, I need to prepare myself for this. It's usually hard to wake AJ up every morning he has to go to school, simply because he never wants to.

I go into his room. "AJ, baby, wake up."

He opens his eyes and stares at me.

"Come on, you gotta get up. I don't have time to argue with you about it."

"Can you get out?" He says and turns his head away from me.

"Can you wake up?" I ask him.

"Can you get out?"

"Aj, I'm not dealing with your nonsense. Not today, alright? Just get up and get in the shower. Now."

Aj gets up and stares me down. He's much taller than me and he thinks that intimidates me but it doesn't. Trust me, it doesn't.

"Come down here now."

He lowers his head and I kiss his forehead, like I do every morning no matter how much he curses me out or pisses me off. I love both of my babies with all my heart so I kiss them everyday.