Two

Cameron POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Today's the day I start my first day of my new school. And to say I'm terrified is an understatement.

Just as I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes my dad came into my room.

"Cam, wake up you've got schoo- oh! You're up already. Well. Get ready." He smiled and backed away.

I slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I stripped out of my sleeping clothes, which was a white tank top and underwear, and got in the shower.

After that, I brushed my teeth making sure to floss in between my braces. Yes, I have braces. They're baby blue. That wasn't important information but, what have I got to lose.

After rinsing out my mouth, I opened my closet and looked for something to wear.

While looking, the most random thought came to mind. I'd be so embarrassed if my parents were to open the door right now. I mean, it's nothing they haven't seen but it's still so embarrassing!

Not long after looking, I settled on some tight jeans, a white t shirt, and an over sized gray old navy zip up sweater. I'm not trying to stand out. No. Well, I'm going to anyway but... I don't want to make it seem like I think I'm all that. Coming into a new school with flashy clothes. It's weird, I know. It's just my odd way of thinking.

After putting on my clothes, with undergarments of course, I put on my black Adidas.

To finish off, I put on Chapstick, my book bag filled with supplies, and my cross chain. It's very special to me.

Anyways, enough about that. I have about 30 minutes left till I've got to go to school.

I exited my room and went to the kitchen to see my mom finishing off the breakfast consisting of oatmeal. I love my moms cooking. Especially the oatmeal. That's my favorite breakfast. I guess that's why she made it.

I sniffed the air and it smelled sweet. Yum. I wish I could eat air.... Wait... Could I ? I tried by sucking in air and chewing it but it tasted like nothing. Then I tried to take a bite out of the air and it didn't work... I guess you can't eat air. That sucks.

As my mom handed me a bowl.

"Those pants are too tight." My dad came in the kitchen dressed in his work uniform which was a white dress shirt, vest, black jeans and dress shoes. He just got a new job as a Manager at a very successful electronic store, as he says. He sells all types of gadgets. And with his looks comes an advantage. Everybody wants to buy from my dad because he's a very handsome guy. He gets women thrown at him everyday but he still manages to be faithful to my mom. In his words, "My wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I don't want anybody else but her."  So yeah. People called my parents "goals" but it's kinda hard having lovey dovey parents because you've gotta see them smooch 24/7.

"C'mon dad. They're not that tight." I sighed looking down at my jeans.

"They are that tight. I don't want these little boys looking at my baby sexually." He replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

I giggled. I couldn't roll my eyes because I would get the lectures

"They're not daddy. I promise." I took a spoonful of my oatmeal stuffing it into my mouth.

"How you gonna promise for other little boys?" He questioned

"Because I'm sure they're not into boys. Not everybody is into boys." I said.

"Well they might be into my boy. Anyways, finish all your food. No wasting. Then we head out. You've got about 20 minutes left." My dad said and ate his breakfast.