Thirty Nine

VOTE&COMMENT💖💜

Guys there's a lot of POV changes so beware.

Tyler POV

"All three of y'all in one room?"

Now we in Maryland; I went the wrong way but it's whatever. Anthony don't even have a specific destination. At like 7pm the next day he gave me the okay to stop at a hotel. We had to stop somewhere kinda raggedy though because we tryna refrain from putting out our personal/ legal information.

Now this bitch behind the counter wanna ask questions with a attitude.

"Yeah." Anthony answered.

She raised her eyebrows. "It's only two people to a room so make up your mind."

"It is made up, I just want one."

"Well then one of y'all can't sleep up in th—"

"Alright alright shut up, two rooms then." I interrupted her. "I'll pay for it." I told Anthony.

We got the two rooms and I was trying to go half and half on it but Ant said no. And shit, I wasn't about to argue with him.

Maybe getting two was a good idea anyways because there was only one bed in each. So I'm obviously getting a room to myself because 1) I don't wanna deal with Anthonys attitude and 2)

Well I don't have a 2, Cameron is not that bad. But I'm just tryna find a way for them to be stuck together. When I first started driving, Cameron was all up on Anthony in the back, and Ant was letting him. But once Cameron was awake, the tension between them came again and Anthony switched to the passenger seat.

They both annoying if you ask me.

"Alright y'all." I waved out of the room and slammed the door.

The rooms weren't that raggedy, I mean the sheets were clean. But they had like leaks on the ceiling and stuff. I don't even care. All I know is I'm about to hop in the shower and right into bed. This nigga here got us traveling the globe with him. Shaking my fucking head.

Cameron POV

"Get in." Anthony said. I walked inside the hotel room.

He shut and locked the door then sat on the bed.

We haven't really talked much this whole time. There was nothing to say except the same old arguing over who's telling the truth. And I'm done with trying to convince him. At this point it's old and I work myself up for nothing. It's okay though.

I haven't yet wrapped my mind around the fact that I'll probably never go home or see my parents again. I want to go back, but I don't dare ask Anthony because he'll say the same thing; it's too late now. I have no benefit to his escape. What can I possibly do for him? I wasn't planning on telling on him or selling him out or anything. So I'm confused as to why he felt it would be risky to have me stay home.

But now I'm stuck here so I might as well stop complaining.

"You're just gonna stand there?" He asked snapping me out of my daydream.

I slowly shook my head no. I'm gonna take a shower.

I felt him follow me with my eyes as I walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and immediately began taking off my clothes then got in the shower. It's clean for the most part.