Seven

Comment throughout the story and vote (:

Author POV (viewer discretion is advised lmao)

the night before:

"Fuck, Anthony. Uhhh, Oh my God." Malaysia dragged her long acrylic nails down Anthony's back who was pounding hard and fast into Malaysia mercilessly.

Anthony groaned and lifted his body off of Malaysia, trying a different position, holding her waist tight and continuously pushing her body down on his dick creating immense pleasure for both her and Anthony.

"Fuck! Right there, right there, right there,ugh!" She moaned, her voice getting higher every second which was an indication of her approaching climax. The room was filled with grunting sounds, skin slapping together.

Anthony was close to his-well needed-release as he pounded faster into Malaysia. Soon she released all over him, moaning loudly ; almost pornstar like; while her body shook and jerked as Anthony kept pounding into her. As Anthony was about to come undone, he temporarily was in a different mindset. His thrusts became sloppy and soon he pulled out and started cumming all over Malaysia's stomach.

"C-ca, Fuck." He grunted under his breath while his jerking came to a slow speed, slowly draining him of cum. "Fuck." He grunted again. Soon enough he stopped, and looked at Malaysia. She was smirking at him.

"I know I got that good pussy baby." She said giggling, throwing her head back.  Anthony ignored her as he put his clothes back on.

"So..Anthonyyy" she said dragging his name.

"What?" Anthony asked as he finished putting on his clothes.

"We been fuckin' around for a while now.. And since you know, I don't fucks with any other nigga and you hopefully don't fuck with any bitch, it would be a good idea for you to be my nigga, make it exclusive, you know?" She played with her fingernails.

"No." Anthony said. He put his shoes on and grabbed his keys.

"What do you mean no? Anthony, then what are we. You keep on fucking around with me, playing with my feelings and shit. That's not right!" She whined.

"Who offered pussy? You, right? You offered to fuck while you know damn well we wasn't nothing. So don't play that 'I'm paying with your feelings' shit." He began to walk out her room door and she ran after him, not bothering to put anything on.

"Anthony, wait baby!!" He stood on her front porch and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I made you mad Papi." She stroked his cheek and he pulled away.

"Mhm."

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? By- oh shit go, that's my parents pulling up." She ran back inside the house, shutting the door as her parents pulled up into her driveway. They got out, seeing Anthony walk off their porch sending him weird looks.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, who are you?" Her mother shouted.

He didn't answer as he walked to his car and drove off.