Mystical Powers Of The Cursed Crystals [Part 1]

Chapter 1

" Morning, Melanie!" I called out to my red head friend. Melanie was always the first to get to school but we were starting our teenage years in an academy for acedemic learning, so I didn't really expect her to be here this early!

" Morning, Cleo!" She replied, a huge grin on her face. She was wearing a blue top with a black, pleated skirt, knee-high grey socks and black wedge-heels. This was our school uniform - pretty revoulting! We walked into the large school, feeling as nervous as ever.

" Have you seen Sarah?" Melanie asked me, looking thoughtfull.

" No! I thought she'd be here with you!" I replied. Melanie had a point. Where was Sarah!?

" I'm here!" A familiar, friendly, sweet voice sounded from behind us. Sarah was a very pretty, skinny and blonde girl with saphire blue eyes. I almost envied her! I had mousey brown, curly hair that fell to my shoulders with black eyes that made me look very mysterious and people often asked if i had a daunting past. Melanie, on the other hand had red, wavy hair that curled around her face and green eyes that suited her round, perfect face. She wasn't as skinny as Sarah but she was still skinny - equally as skinny as me! We were always talking about each others looks behind their backs! Not in a mean way but in an ' Oh my god! She's absolutely gorgeous' way. We were all thirteen and got on really well together. Our birthdays were in the same month, we were born in the same hospital, we lived on the same street, our mums were all best friends and we had been best friends since we were all two so we were pretty unseperable!

" So, what dorm are we in, guys?" Melanie asked me and Sarah, although she knew we had no clue.

" I don't know - let's ask the people in charge or someone!" I suggested.

**********************************

We walked through the girls dorm corridor and found our names on a peice of paper attached to a door. There was only meant to be two people in one dorm but we had begged and pleaded with our dorm leaders to let us have three people in the dorm. Like I said - unseperable!

**********************************

" Wow! This place is simply amazing!" Sarah said as she opened the door. It was a big room with three ensuite bedrooms and bathrooms, a small kitchen with a fridge and three notice boards. We even had a mailbox!

" Agreed!" I said, jumping up and down with excitement.

" I must agree with both of you on that one!" Melanie said. She never had agreed with the both of us before, but with this room how couldn't you!? We put our suitcases down and each chose a room. I chose the one with the purple and silver bedding and walpaper. It also had an amazing window view and a massive wardrobe with a dressing table and two mirrors. The bathroom attached had dolphins on the tiles, a bath and shower conjoined and a massive mirror with a cuboard inside. My room was fabulous!

**********************************

" So, what classes use two got in the morning?" I asked my guys, only just recovering from one of them pusing me off of my bed in my room.

" Double French! And I've also got English, then I have two free periods!" Riley answered me.

" I've got the same as him!" Elliot answered.

" I've got double Maths! And then I've got Science, followed by a meeting with Coach Lincoln and then free period." I told them.

" A meeting with Coach? Why you meeting with Coach?" Elliot asked me.

" About the next game! Go lions!" I cheered loudly. The guys both cheered with me!

**********************************