Season2 Trailer - "... But I love him unconditionally - part4"

#Please vote to keep this story alive!

#Wayo's POV

The phone range twice and my call was rejected deliberately. REJECTED!

Now, I was extremely upset

Now, I was extremely upset. I had to clear things up with him about what's happened. (No matter how jealous and upset i was now)

I walked up the stair again to the fourth floor again to see him with my own eyes.

P'Pha was still in the same room with with that lady sitting in the same position in that tiny room.

Did he really reject my call...

"Nong Yo" P'Beam came to me. "You must be very upset as i could see it on your red face.." He sighed and knocked on the mirror window. "Boss... your wife's here."

P'Pha looked at P'Beam face and then turned to me. He was shocked seeing me there in front of him. Then he put down his book and quickly rushed to me.

Just walking hesitantly away because I did not know what to do or say...

"Yo... when did you get here? I started missing you already."

Though i felt a bit better now, I walked down the stair quickly while P'Pha was still baffled. He then grabbed my hand and said. "What's the matter? Where are you going?"

"Yo..."

"..."

"Yo? " He now raised his voice a bit. "Talk to me. What's going on, please?"

He sensed that my silence gesture now.

"Jealous, huh?"

That made me even more upset.

"So you are jealous and mad." P'Pha pinched my cheeks gently and was messing my hair.

"Let's hear me out ok. This is the first time i saw you got jealous."

"Not funny krub." I brushed his hands gently away from my face.

"You are so cute being jealous like this. Do you know that?"

This was not the time to throw me your sweet talk because i was not flattered at all.

"P' didn't want to do a revision for her but I had no choice here. She does not like to join a big group because she just had a few questions she needed my help. Most of the time she studied alone by herself. She kept nagging me till i gave up and agreed to help her out. And that was it."

I did not know why at this point, the more i heard about her name, the more upset i became.

"Don't be upset na. We are done and moving to the big room now."