Season2 Trailer - "... But I love him unconditionally - part4"

Start from the beginning

"Why did not you pick up or return my call?" I asked him deliberately because that hurt me the most now. He didn't expect that he would pick up all my call when he was having classes or driving. But this case was different because he was with that women. I felt as if I was no longer his first priority. I was no longer important to him. Or I was overthinking, really?

"Rejected your call?"

"Yes, I called you just a while ago."

P'Pha was checking his pockets and desperately searching for his phone. But it was no where to be found.

"Hmm...I don't have it with me. It should be with..."

Now I knew who was holding my boyfriend's phone....Jae Pringe...

I sighed long and tried to bring down my anger to a normal level.

"It is so hard not to be jealous, P'. Now i can really...really understand your feeling." I patted on his shoulders. "You'd better go back to your study room. I just wanted to see you before going back to my dorm."

"Wait for me krub. Let's go home together ok." P'Pha grabbed my hand and squeezed them gently.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now seeing you right here." His eyes sparked as every single word that was escaping his beautiful lips. How could anyone be mad at this handsome being.

"You should go back to do your business. I don't want to be an in-secured someone who is interrupting his boyfriend's study." I gently poked his tummy.

"You don't want to get back at Pring?" That's my boyfriend. As a bully professional himself, revenge was one of his specialties especially when his boyfriend has been a target. Revenge is a dish best served cold but for me, it is best served hot.

He winked at me as i was a bit hesitant. As you knew that i was not a pro. I would never do anything like this. But as Montri angel lectured me earlier today, for someone like P'Pha I must not hesitant to use all tools and tricks in my disposal be it a black voodoo magic or a loving spell. I looked up at him and nodded as a gesture that I was ok with his plan.

 It took courage to love, but pain through love was the purifying fire  which those who love generously knew

It took courage to love, but pain through love was the purifying fire which those who love generously knew. We all knew people who were so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life was a mere living death.

At this moment i realized i have learned so much from my fairy gangs. I read somewhere that you would be smarter when you were surrounded by smart people. P'Pha didn't tell me of his wicked plan. He just took me back to private study room next door. In this room, there were P'Kit, P'Beam and several of their friends and classmates. It was very much like a scene in Kdrama when the protagonist opened the door, entered the room and introduced his girlfriend.

Except this case, P'Pha introduced me to his friends as his boyfriend! Yes, you've heard correctly.

"Hi guys, this is Wayo and he is my boyfriend."