Charlie Weasley x Reader

Right I apologise that I didn't put this up earlier, like I said I would but my phone and laptop got taken off of me so I could only put it up now xx

It was the summer holidays and Charlie Weasley your 7 month boyfriend had invited you to stay around his house on the last week of the six weeks. Of course you being an amazing girlfriend said yes and today was the second day you had been at the burrow. Everything was going great except one thing Molly and Arthur doesn't know that Charlie and you are dating.

Sitting on the grass outside l was watching all the boys playing a game of quidditch. You were absolutely fine with not playing Quidditch because you can't fly a broom. So sitting in the sun and reading a book was what you were doing. Starting a new chapter you heard a slight thud next to you, looking up you saw a sweaty, handsome Charlie standing next to you.
" And what does Charlie Weasley need today?" I asked smiling and shutting the book on page 205.
" Come on follow me." Charlie said offering his hand for me to take.
Grabbing hold of Charlie's hand I pulled myself of the ground. Picking up my book Charlie started walking towards his house.
" So do you have a reason to drag me away from my book?" I asked while walking up the Burrows stairs.
" Cant I spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend?" Charlie asked before giving me a quick kiss.

You and Charlie were laying on his bed, while everyone was downstairs.
"Charlie?" I asked resting my head on his chest.
"Mm love." Charlie whispered before kissing my forehead.
" I love you." I whispered blushing a little bit.
" I love you too." Charlie said turning onto his side.
Turning onto your side you were looking into Charlie's beautiful green eyes.
Before you knew what happened Charlie's lips were on yours, it was a short meaningful kiss, which of course knowing Charlie didn't stay short. The kiss lasted longer and gots more heated, Charlie ran his tongue across your bottom lip, trying to gain access to your mouth. Letting Charlie's tongue explore your mouth you gently tugged on his hair gaining a moan from Charlie. Giggling slightly Charlie flipped us over so he was on top of us, putting my hand on Charlie's chest I pulled away slightly and smiled before returning to Charlie's sweet plump lips.

Unfortunately our make out was cut short because Molly was standing at the door and coughed.
Looking up Charlie and I came face to face with Molly Weasley.
" How dare you Charlie Weasley get off her!" Molly shouted at Charlie who's face turned red.
" Your alright dear!" Molly said smiling at me.
" Charlie how dare you Kiss poor Y/n." Molly said hitting Charlie's chest.

Laughing slightly, Charlie glared at me so I stopped.
"Charlie and Y/n lunch is ready so sort yourselves out and meet us down at the table and no more funny business!" Molly said giving us both a stern stare before shutting the door behind her.
" Well that was interesting." I said smiling at Charlie.
"Shut up gorgeous" Charlie said kissing me and grabbing my hand before walking down the stairs.

Readers note:
Sorry this took forever but hope u enjoyed it xx
-N