George Weasley X Reader Pregnant

Name-Y/N

Year-7

Parents- James and Lily Potter                                                          

Imagine they're still alive

House-Gryffindor

Blood status-Half-blood

You were sick again it was 2:36am and you had finally decided to grab a pregnancy test. Staring at the pregnancy test the results were positive. Two blue crosses. You had to think so you grabbed your duvet covers and went to sit in the common room in front of the fire place. Realization hit you as soon as you sat down.

A baby??? How am I meant to raise George wants to open a shop we will just get in the way. I have a human growing inside of me. How did this happen? I have to tell Harry. Oh and Mum and Dad.

I burst into tears, placing my hand on my stomach I knew one thing this child I'm having I only have 1 and a half terms left at Hogwarts.

" Y/N you okay?" Hermione said

" No." I said  handing her the pregnancy test.

"Oh Merlin's beard is George the?" Hermione asked I nodded.

" Don't tell anyone please Mione I'll tell George soon. Promise me Mione." I said wiping my tears away.

" I promise but I need to ask something are you keeping the baby?" Hermione said I nodded.Making my way up to my bed I fell asleep.Which felt like 2 minutes before Angelina woke me up to go to breakfast. Getting dressed I grabbed black ripped skinny jeans and a maroon jumper.

In the common room I met George and Fred, "How's my baby girl?" George said sneaking an arm round my waist.

" Huh what?" I said thinking how did he know till it clicked, laughing George and I walked hand in hand to the hall. Sitting down I grabbed a slice of toast and nibbled on it as I wasn't feeling up to eating. That's when I felt sick again. " Sorry got to go." I said running to the nearest toilet.

George's POV:

" Y/N she keeps being sick she does last night it was twice and the night before once." Angelina said.

" What so she's been going to lessons ill?" Fred says. Keeping silent I was thinking about Y/N if she was okay.

" If she keeps being sick I'm not sure she's ill." Hermione piped up.

" What's that supposed to mean?" I said becoming confused.

"Nothing." Hermione said smirking and walking off.

"Oi!" I called walking after her. Grabbing Hermione's arm I spun her around " What did you mean I'm not sure she's ill." I asked.

Smiling Hermione said, " Go find out yourself."

Your POV:

I was sitting in the Common Room curled up in a blanket looking at the pregnancy test behind the book that's when George walked in with Fred discussing there new prank for Slytherin's. George hadn't noticed me yet to I placed the pregnancy test in the book before grabbing my blanket. Slowly getting up I walked towards the Girls dorm before a pair or arms grabbed me round the waist and placing me on his shoulder.

"GEORGE be careful because of.." I started saying before covering my mouth with my hand

" Because of what?" George said putting me on the sofa as Fred walked up to the Boys Dorm.

" Nothing I might be sick again." I lied,

" Baby you need to tell me what's wrong I know when your lying." George said kissing my temple.