Bill Weasley X reader pregnant

I wanted to tell Bill I was pregnant but he had only just been turned into a werewolf by my uncle Greyback. Tonight we were going to get Harry to the Burrow, I couldnt tell him now incase anything happened to the child. Thank Merlins beard I wasnt showing a lot yet i only had the tiniest bump ever. Two months pregnant, and our wedding was in two days anyway, so I could tell him at The Burrow.

"Bill what happened to you?" Harry asked.

" Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill said Harry nodded.

" Your still beautiful to me Bill." I said kissing Bill's cheek.

Just before taking the polyjuice potion, I felt sick which would have been the third time today. " Ill be back in a minute." I said running to the toilet upstairs. Throwing up I rinsed my mouth not realising that Bill was standing there looking worried.

" Hey Y/N you ok?" Bill asked stroking my cheek.

" Yeah I think it is just food poisoning or something im fine honestly." I said smiling and kissing Bill's hand.

" Im getting mum to check you up when we get to home though." Bill said kissing my forehead.

" Ok but I insist I'm fine and I'm sure Molly will do the same." I said walking down the stairs.

When we got onto the Thestral I held onto Bill's waist really tightly until Bill had to ask for me to loosen up on my grip. " Y/N come on your going to kill me." Bill said laughing.

" Sorry." I said loosening my grip and replacing the glasses back onto my face.

"On three, one...two...three." Mad-eye Moody shouted, all of a sudden a gush of wind swept past my face as the Thestral took off.

Reaching high enough into the air we took cover into a storm cloud, but it wasn't the most pleasant sight, death eaters and the Order were fighting each other. I wasn't known as the most forgiving person so I didn't mind using the cruciatus curse on the Death Eaters, noticing a male death eaters pointing his wand at Bill and I.

 "Crucio."  causing the Death Eater to go rigid and fall from the sky.

" Well that was delightful." Bill said leaning forward on the Thestral.

When we got to the Burrow, I got down off the Thestral and kissed Bill and he held me in a tight embrace. " I love you see much." Bill said still holding me in a tight embrace.

" I love you too." I said kissing Bill before seeing that everyone was inside, walking in we saw George laying on the couch, gasping I squeezed Bill's hand.

" Mad-eye's dead." Bill said as everyone looked up.

Later on that evening, Bill and I was upstairs laying on our bed in a tight embrace. "Bill have some news to tell you." I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

" hmm and what is that?" Bill said kissing my nose.

" I'm pregnant." I said smiling. All of a sudden Bill jumped up from the bed and looked at me smiling the biggest grin he could probably give.

" I'm going to be a daddy!" Bill shouted, nodding you stood up as Bill lifted you into the air spinning you around.

" Your going to be a daddy." I said laughing as Bill put me down. As Bill placed his hand on my stomach Bill started talking to the baby.

"Hey little one, this is your daddy here and I cant wait to meet you." Bill said lifting up my jumper and giving your stomach a kiss.

Laughing Bill hugged and you again. " Can I go tell Mum and Dad and everyone else?" Bill whispered.

" Come on then." I said entwining my fingers with his.

Walking down the stairs everyone was sitting around the fire with hot drinks talking. Bill sat on a free chair as he pulled me onto his lap.

" We have some news to tell you all." Bill said, everyone looked up from their cups and stared at us.

" What is the news dear?" Molly asked fussing over George's bandaged ear.

" Y/N and I are expecting a baby." Bill said squeezing you hand and smiling.

" A baby?" George said looking confused.

" No George I think you misheard Bill he said that were having a baby centaur." I said smiling rubbing circles onto Bill's knuckle. Then the room erupted with laughter. Everyone congratulated us that we were having a child. I think Bill was the most excited because he didn't shut up about it for the next day, just before our wedding and after it.

February 10th 1998:

You gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called:

Louisiana Molly Weasley