Draco Malfoy x Suicidal Reader.

Name-Heather Snape

House-Slytherin

Year-Sixth

Boyfriend- Draco Malfoy

Heather's POV:

I slipped a note into Draco's Potion's book last night to tell him I was sorry. I didn't bother walking to Breakfast and I told Hermione to tell Snape I was sick so I was fine. I walked down to the toilets were moaning myrtle stayed.

Draco's POV:

"Oi Hermione where's Heather?" I asked Hermione was the only one who knew of my'n and Heather's relationship.

" Sick." Hermione said before walking over to Harry and Ron who glared back at me.

Walking into Potions I grabbed my Potions book and opened it to page 201 where a note was there signed from Heather. Opening the letter it read:

Im a little tired now, So i think im going to sleep forever now, I hope you understand that sometimes it's hard to breath,when my thoughts race trapped in my mind, its time to say goodnight, pleases dont forget that you meant everything to me, i'm soo sorry im no good, with words but i love, please dont forget that.

Heather xxx

Panicking I ran out the classroom to go find help, Snape was outside there about to walk in.

" Mr Malfoy where do you think your going?" Professor Snape asked.

" It's Heather sir she is going to commit suicide read it." I said as my eyes filled with tears.

Nothing else was said except Snape walked into Potions shouted class dismissed and ran down the corridor for help. I was left standing there thinking of were Heather could be. Seconds later I set off to go up the stairs.

Heathers POV:

I ran into the bathroom and threw my bag into the corner of bathroom and walked to the bathroom sinks and looked at myself and cried. "Im sorry." I whispered. Before rolling up my left sleeve and grabbed the knife I got from the kitchen and cut one line after another into my arm. Blood was soon pouring down into the sink like a never ending waterfall of pain. Pulling the knife to my neck is rested it there. Before anyone could stop me i pulled the knife across my neck...

Draco's POV:

I ran into the bathroom and fell to the floor. Heather was there on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I sat there clutching onto her as Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore came running into the bathroom.

"Oh my..." Professor McGonagall said as she started to cry.

" Severus.." Dumbledore said.

Snape stood there frozen as I cried into Heather's neck. " Are you responsible for this Malfoy?" Snape shouted at me. " Malfoy tell me who is responsible for this NOW!" Snape shouted at me.

" Severus stop I highly doubt Malfoy is responsible for this." Dumbledore said.

" I want to know who did this to my baby girl." Snape shouted as he started to cry, Madame Pomfrey came in crying as he took Malfoy by the shoulder and took me out. Crying I walked past many people in the corridor who looked at me. " She's dead!" I cried.

One day later:

The Great Hall was filled with Black drapes as everyone sat in the Great Hall talking excitingly wondering what was going on but the only people who knew were Draco and all the teacher's. I think everyone was talking about why Snape looked like he was crying.

Dumbledore had started his speech,

" Right everyone settle down this is very important matter. If you are in Slytherin i am sure you have all noticed the absense of Heather Snape. This reason is because yesterday at 10:26am Heather Snape commited Suicide, this is a very unfortunate loss she was a talented, bright, quirky student that all the teachers found was enjoyable to teach. We are sure that you would all agree Heather Snape was a lovely person, anyone who needs to talk to anyone we are here to talk to.We have also decided that we will end the school term tomorrow instead of two-weeks time."

I looked around and Heather's friends were crying and Snape had stepped out and Hermione, Harry and Ron were all crying too.

Authors Note:

I know this isnt the most happiest one-shot but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you guys have all had a good day and im so glad it's the weekend who isn't happy it is the weekend? Anyone thx for reading!

-N