Draco Malfoy X Layla

Name: Layla Dixon (is this an okay last name?)

Alright so this was requested from  _Slytherin_Princess1, so if you read It hope you enjoy it...

Professor Snape was handing out the time tables, it was the first day back of 3rd year and I'm really excited because Draco and I our officially dating and Pansy pug-face has got her knickers in a twist over it.

" Miss Dixon here is your time table for this year." Snape said handing me my time table. Hmm Divination, History of Magic, Break, Double Potions, Lunch, Double DADA, Dinner and Astronomy. Not too bad of a day except I suck at Astronomy.

" Hey Draco chuck me your time table." I shouted as he'd only just got in and got given his. Smiling he handed me his time table and kissed my cheek. " Looks like we've got the same then." I said smirking.

" Well that will make Hogwarts lessons a bit more pleasurable." Draco said before grabbing some toast.

" Hmm yeah." I replied before drinking some Orange Juice.

" Hey Layla!!!" Daphne said running towards me,

" Hi Daphne how's it going?" I asked sorting out my bag getting ready for first lesson Divination.

" Quite well actually soo you ready to go to Divination then." Daphne said,

Divination:

We were doing Divination with Hufflepuff's for god sake I swear they know nothing anyway were learning about tea leaves how exciting. I went to sit at the back of the room with Daphne, Draco and Blaise.

"I'm already regretting taking this option for god sake look at this place and how is tea leaves going to help anyone?" I said rolling my eyes.

" Well if you have the third eye you will be able to see into the future." Draco said copying Professor Trelawney's hand gestures which made us all roar with laughter,

" If you find this a place to be laughing and disrupting my lesson I sense we will not get along." Trelawney said, with her bug like eyes.

After a struggling 45 minutes Trelawney dismissed the lesson.

"I don't want to listen to Binns kill my mind and ears for another 45 minutes." I whined holding Draco's hand.

" Well why don't you and I skive off then Miss Dixon." Draco whispered in my ear.

"Sure," I said.

When we were sure that the coast was clear Draco pulled me into a broom closet. Draco lowered his face to mine and our lips met, the moment I had dreamed of for so long. Draco placed his hand on my waist and drew me closer deepening the kiss. As we parted I saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and I couldn't help but smile back. After that he brang into a kiss a more passionate and needy kiss. Unfortunately our kiss was cut short as we heard peeves cackling and Filch running and screaming his head off so we decided to just walk for a while. It was silent not an awkward silence but a nice silence. Then I started wondering how Draco loved me, I remeber being such good friends and how our parents teased us about dating each other. I had a crush on Draco forever and it felt amazing to be walking hand in hand in a peaceful silence.

Authors Note:

I hope it was okay.... I actually quite enjoyed writing this soo thx for the request. Sorry it didn't have any of your fav lessons but i dont have a lot of time as my parents are nagging me about getting off the electricty and I quote, 'This is ridiculous get off the electricity of you will be plugged into the electic socket in a minute' i know there only kidding but i laughed. Sorry for rambling till your eyes probably burnt off.

                                                     -N