Harry Potter Preferences- You get caught trying to sneaking out

Harry Potter-

You thought you were going to get away with it as you made your way downstairs as Harry was sleeping on the couch. Unfortunately you and your clumsiness managed to knock over the coat rack.

"Y/n Y/m/n Potter what are you doing?" Harry said leaning on the door frame staring at you.

" About to leave and go to that party you said I couldn't go to." I said smiling.

" You know what I said your not going out!" Harry said frowning.

" Ahh Daddy please let me go to the party its not fair its the weekend and its the holidays." I said whining.

" Careful y/n I might just ground you and your phone might just be confiscated. POOF just like magic." Harry said smirking.

" Dad it's not fair. It's not my fault I cant stay out of trouble and how come James isn't grounded he has does soo much more than meee." I whined even more.

" Yes but he didn't manage to beat Uncle George and Uncle Fred's detention streak did he?" Harry said staring at my outfit now.

" No but it's not fair!!" I whined.

" What are you wearing? Do you think I would let you go out in that?" Harry said frowning.

" No but Daddy..." I started whining.

" No buts up to bed and I want to see you there when I decide to go up to bed." Harry said giving me a stern stare.

Hermione & Ron:

You decided that you were going to ignore your grounding from your Father and still go out but as you made you way down the stairs you saw a very angry Ron.

" Y/N Y/M/N GRANGER-WEASLEY! What are you doing? Where are you going?" Ron said raising his voice as Hermione walked into the hallway.

" Out? Duh!" I said plainly.

" Y/n don't speak to your Father like that!" Hermione said frowning.

" Mum all my friends are going out and I want to go out too!" I said whining and sitting on the step I was standing on.

" Your grounded you shouldn't have called Hugo A fucking dipstick and you would be enjoying yourself with your friends." Ron started shouting.

" Yeah well he shouldn't have spilt Juice all over my homework!" I shouted back.

" Your fault your not going out that is final." Ron shouted as his face turned red.

" Its not fair its not like you, Mum and Uncle Harry were bloody perfect at least I don't go round breaking all the bloody school rules to get some fucking attention!" I screamed back.

" Up to your room were talking about this tomorrow!!" Hermione said ending the argument turning around you made your way back upstairs.

Fred Weasley :

You and your friends had planned to go out on the first weekend of the six weeks holiday but you got grounded for being rude to your Father. So you were about to get into your car when you heard Fred shout your name.

"Y/n!" Fred shouted from the front door.

"So Y/N you gonna introduce your friends to me?" You hear Fred say as you're about to get in the car.

Fred begins to jog over to you and your friends with a dumb grin on his face.

"So where are we going kids, huh? Gonna get drunk and twerk with our arse's?" He says to you and your friends knowing he was being stupid.

"Dad, go away." You say to him embarrassed out of your mind; but of course he didn't, he just stood their staring at you with that stupid grin. The staring went on for a while before you gave up and said goodbye to your friends and followed Fred back in doors.

" You haven't changed at all since last year have you Y/n?" Fred asked frowning.

" Nope shame you didn't see it coming isn't it!" I said smirking and walking up the stairs as you waved to Fred.

George Weasley:

George would catch you and get really annoyed with you! He'd pull you back inside and give a lecture about how you are disobeying his and your mothers rules and most likely get grounded. Mum says he's only being protective because of what happened during the Wizarding War and doesn't want to loose anyone to creeps.

You were sure you were in the clear as you made it to Emily's car.

"Are you nuts?!" You hear a loud exclamation.

"Oh for Godric's sake." You say to yourself as you see George walking out of the house.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Weasley, you get back in the house right now!" George shouted walking over to smirking at you.

" Mr Weasley how nice to see you!" Emily said smiling.

" I will be taking my daughter back inside with me." George said smiling.

" Dad! Your soo annoying!" I whined while climbing out the passengers seat and next to George.

" I know shame isn't it!" George said.

" Yes a big shame." I said sighing.

Authors Note:

I got Writers block I couldn't think of anything else any suggestions send me a message and comment and i'll do one xxx I got the highest grade in my Math Test yay! Have a great weekend and have a great life guys xxx

-N