Fred Weasley X Reader-Pregnant

Name-Y/N

Age-19

Work- Weasleys wizard wheezies

Father-Sirius Black

Fred and I have been expecting for 4 months and it was christmas. Today was the day we would be telling everyone somehow we managed to hide it from George for two months. Grabbing a really baggy maroon jumper and jeans I hid my quite big belly containing twins.

"Hello Gorgeous." Fred said kissing my before moving to my stomach " Hello my munchkins Merry Christmas." Fred said giving my stomach two kisses. 

" Merry Christmas babe." Fred said.

" Merry Christmas my prankster." I said. Pulling Fred into a kiss.

"You two ready to go to mum's she doesn't want her best couple to be late." George shouted.

" Shut up you idiot it's christmas were coming." Fred shouted back. Laughing I grabbed Fred's hand before walking down the stairs.

Weasleys house:

" Mum were here!" Fred shouted as George went straight into the living room.

" Ahh Y/N." Molly said bringing me into a hug before quickly pulling away. Fred quickly pulled Molly into the kitchen.

" Shh Mum don't ruin the surprise for everyone else." Fred whispered.

" Your having a baby." Molly said as her eyes welled with tears.

" Babies!"I corrected Molly.

" Twins?" Molly said

Fred and I nodded. " Im going to be grandmother!" Molly whispered/shouted.

George walked in " Having a mothers meeting are we come on Sirius, Remus and Tonks are here." before walking out again.

" If he knew." Fred said grabbing my hand before walking into the living room.

Molly had made the nicest christmas lunch like usual. " Hey daddy do you mind after lunch if Fred and I talk to you outside?" I said. Sirius was already talking to Remus but soon turned his head at the name Fred. " Sure." Sirius said.

I left the table 10 minutes early so I could get dressed as the Jumper was now irritating me and I wanted my stomach to be obvious as I was going to be telling Sirius I was pregnant and he was going to be a grandfather.

Wearing-

Making my way back downstairs Fred sneaked me into the kitchen without anyone noticing me and baby bump

"So where's Y/N?" I heard Sirius say,

"She's in the kitchen." Fred said walking in.

" Oh my god." Sirius shouted dropping the plate alerting everyone in the house. Molly obviously knew what was happening but no one else did. So before Fred or I could stop anyone, Remus,Sirius,Tonks and Arthur came into the Kitchen

" Surprise... we're expecting kids." Fred said.

" kids?" Remus and Sirius said.

" Yeah there's two here." I said patting my stomach as Fred wrapped his arms round my stomach.

" TWINS?" Sirius shouted.

" Yes thats what it means." Remus said laughing and patting his shoulder before congratulating us along with Tonks. Now it was just Arthur and Sirius left.

" Well what is the gender?" asked Arthur who came and hugged Fred and then Me. Sirius hadn't moved yet.

" Well dad were expecting two girls." Fred said. " Emma Molly Anne Weasley and Paris Molly Anne Weasley." Fred said afterwards.

" I'm going to be a grandfather " Sirius piped up with a smile plastered on his face.

" Yes... yes you are daddy." I said Sirius came and hugged me and then hugged Fred.

We still had to go tell everyone else and we had already planned something. Sitting in the living room with a blanket. " Hey guys I know its not christmas but can you open your cards now." Fred said giving a card to one person at a time. On the front I put don't say out loud the surprise.

First off Ginny squealed and went bright red

Ron said " Bloody hell."

George said " Good going mate." which earned a glare from Molly and Sirius.

Percy  and charlie wasn't here so we sent them the card.

Bill was last so he went " Your having kids before me?"  which caused everyone to laugh.

                                                      5 years later-

" Emma, Paris come downstairs Me and Mummy have something to tell you." Fred shouted up the the stairs. After a second you could hear four feet running down the stairs. Once we got the girls to settle down Fred and I crouched on the floor. " How would you girls want a baby brother?" I said, the girls had been asking for another baby. So Fred and I thought why not. Emma and Paris looked at us and said together " Were getting a baby brother aren't we mummy?" smiling I kissed Emma and Paris on there head and nodded. The girls started squealing and asked if they could see him? "Well you see girls he's in mummy's tummy and wont come out for a while and when he does you two can be the first to see him." Fred said pinching there cheeks.