George Weasley x Kya

Name-Kya

Meaning-Diamond in the sky

House-Gryffindor-left school

Weasley wizard wheezes wow it was amazing and not to mention ran by my most favourite ginger twins, George and Fred. The store was amazing, I always believed they would do well but gee it was better than I expected the place was rammed with people. In the end I found one of the twins.

" Hey guess who it is..." I said, jumping onto Fred's back.

" Well I think it is Draco Malfoy." Fred said,

" No you are absouletly wrong and offence when did an amazing blonde girl like me become a Malfoy." I said, jumping off of Fred's back and hugging him.

" Well how nice to see you Kya anyway you ready to go out later." Fred said.

" Yep do you mind if I get dressed here I brought my stuff with me." I said dangling a bag infront of his face.

" Sure just let George and I shut up and then we can get ready to go." Fred said.

As I nodded I went to go find another Weasley twin, George. It didn't take long as  he is 6ft 3 and as the worlds gingerest head ever! This time I played another tac tic, I went up to George and tapped his shoulder and as I had the worlds best Malfoy sneer I said " Well what do we have here..."  as George turned around, " we have a very good friend called George Weasley." I said.

"Well yes I know that Malfoy but what about you why are you here." George said returning my smirk.

" I'm not a Malfoy he's my cousin remeber!!" I said giving George a kick in the shin.

" OW no need for violence, or I wont be able to walk and we can't go out." George said clutching his knee.

"No George you won't be going out... anyway better go get ready I've shut up." Fred said as he stuck his head round the corner of the shelf.

You made your way up to George's bathroom as he said that he'll get dressed with Fred.

In the end you wear:

You knocked on Fred's door three times, " You can come in but were topless for a warning." Fred called back. Walking in you sat on the end of his bed, and of course Fred to his word him and George were topless but I've seen them topless so many times that it didn't bother me.

" So you guys nearly ready?" I asked I thought that I'd be the last dressed but the twins do really surprise you.

" Yep." George mumbled through his scarf as he was holding it in his mouth.

" Come here." I said taking the scarf from him as I giggled.

" Thx Kya." George said blushing, we then made our way down stairs as we got ready to leave for Molly's house. We ended up apparating, and not to mention I hate apparating.

" Kya, your here how nice to see you." Molly said bringing me into a bear crushing hug.

"Hi Molly." I squeaked. Then Molly moved onto giving Fred and George a hug. After that we made our way into the living room, where Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Ron sat. Ron and Harry were playing wizardry chess." Hey guys." I said sitting on the sofa opposite the fire, as George and Fred sat either sides of me.

" Kya, hey you know the shop do you mind this Saturday helping us if you don't have anything going on." Fred asked, I loved working there it was amazing.

" I'd love to I love working there." I said smiling.

" Kya wanna go outside." George said,

" Sure I'll race you." I said getting up and running outside.

" I...." I said before being pulled up from behind by George, before I could say anything George put me down facing him and pulled me into a kiss.  As George kissed me the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. George then  suddenly pulled away.

" Kya I'm so sorry I got car..." George said as I pulled him back in for a kiss then Molly came outside,

" Dears dinner... is oh." Molly said as we pulled away from the kiss. Blushing Molly finished her sentence. " Dinner's done when you guys are ready."

" Thanks Mum." George said rubbing his right hand on his neck as his left held my hand.

Authors Note:

Sorry for a terrible one but hope you enjoyed it as it was a bit different from the others xx

     -N