Draco Malfoy x Reader

Name-Y/N

Looks-Picture

House-Gryffindor

" Turn to page 306" Snape's voice drowned. Lobbing a piece of paper at my twin brother Ron's face which said What was the Herbology homework Shrugging at me he passed it onto to Hermione. You see no one really noticed Ron and I were related because I dyed my hair blonde, Ron and I had the same nose and smile that's about it and Oh I forgot my last name is Weasley. " Miss Weasley I know you and Mr Weasley are related and you have all your life to be talking to him, how about we move you next to Malfoy." Professor Snape said giving you a smirk. " What next to that scumbag that's not fair." I whined hearing my fellow Gryffindor's snicker. " Miss Weasley NOW move and that's you spending dinner with me for detention." Snape said, " Ohhh what you cooking ? Bolognese!" I said making the class roar with laughter. " Quiet that's a weeks worth of detention, Y/N." Snape said. Sighing I shoved past Pansy and slumped in my chair.

" Ahh didn't the Gryffindor Prankster want to sit with the Slytherin Prince." Draco said smirking

" Your a stuck up knob!" I said sticking my middle finger in his face , causing Draco to huff,

"Professor why am I stuck with this blonde sod." Draco said.

" If I remember correctly you're blonde so shut the fuck up." I said, all the Gryffindor's stared at me like I was a Alien

" Both of you will be spending Dinner with me." Professor Snape shouted

" Looks like you Malfoy will be joining Snape and I on our Bolognese date." I said

" How exciting..." Draco said,

" OUT ... OUT NOW I WILL BE SENDING YOUR PARENTS LETTERS." Snape shouted pointing to the door

Sighing I gave Ron a for fuck sake look. Before stalking out of the room. I wasn't waiting so I walked away. Then a warm hand grabbed my hand twisted me around " What does a gorgeous Blonde sod get when she pisses me off." Draco said smirking . " Well what does a Gorgeous blonde sod." I replied flirtatiously. Honestly Draco was a pain in the arse but was really hot. Draco walked up to me making me back up into the wall.

is what two gorgeous Blonde Sod's get is it." I whispered. Draco didn't reply except kiss me.

" I send you out for ten minutes and I find you making out in the corridors??" Snape shouted with the door ajar as all the Gryffindor's and Slytherin's were listening and peering out to see what was happening. Shit!

" That's correct professor" I replied before walking back in and taking a seat next to the stuck up Knob I just made out with. As a piece of paper flew at my head, What the ACTUAL FUCK Y/N did Snape just catch you and Malfoy snogging in the corridor? As Harry, Ron and Hermione stared at me.

" What it's not illegal?" I said

" Wanna go out sometime and finished what we started love." Draco whispered.

" Well depends if a Blonde Sod like me is okay for you" I replied winking as Draco grasped my free hand and rubbed circles on my knuckle.

Authors Note:

Not sure bit shitty didn't have a lot of time to write this I think I might do some more  soon????