Malfoy Reader

This was requested... I wasn't quite sure what to do but I have all the main points you asked!! I hope you like this as it is a bit different from the rest.

name-Y/n Malfoy

Age-Same as golden trio (Twin To Draco)

House-Gryffindor

Blood-Pureblood

Clothes-

" Hello Beautiful?" Scabior said to Hermione

" Hello Beautiful?" Scabior said to Hermione. Looking around we ran in the opposite direction heading towards the trees. Jumping onto a fallen tree I ran across before jumping up and running next to Hermione. Bits of bark and flying leaves were flying everyone, turning around I shot a spell at the nearest Snatcher which flew backwards. All of a sudden I saw Ron fall to the ground bounded in rope. Harry was the closest to them so slowing down I shot a spell at Fenrir who was gaining on him, causing Fenrir to stumble back before regaining his old position but decided to come after me instead. Running and hiding behind a tree I heard Hermione and Harry stop, and Hermione saying a spell. Running into the middle I saw we were surrounded by snatchers.

" The hallows they exist but he's only after one of them he's after the elder wand." Harry said as his face swelled up. Fenrir grabbed Hermione on the shoulder and threw her aside before smiling at me.

" Don't touch her." Ron shouted and was thrown straight into Fenrir's arms and was winded.

" Leave him." Hermione shouted at the Snatcher who was holding onto her.

"Your boyfriend will be getting much worse than that if he doesn't learn how to behave himself." Scabior said walking down the slope.

" What happened to you ugly?" Scabior asked Harry. Then all of a sudden I felt someone grab onto me stopping me from moving,

" Get off me you filthy little..." I shouted at the Fenrir holding onto me.

" Miss Malfoy your Father isn't to pleased with you and neither is your lord." Scabior said grabbing my arm and revealing my dark mark.

Hermione gasped, Ron said "Bloody hell!" and Harry stayed silent.

"Get off me." I said spitting in his face. Scabior wiped his face and then slapped me round the face.

"Names?"

"Dudley...Vernon Dudley!" Harry said. Rolling my eyes and smirked, Scabior saw this and just carried on walking to Hermione.

"Your name beautiful?" Scabior asked Hermione.

"Penelope Clearwater." Hermione replied looking down.

" And a Weasley how wonderful were changing our plan were taking them to Malfoy Manor." Scabior said.

Apparating outside of my home I saw Bellatrix walk up to the Gate. " Reason?" Bellatrix asked Scabior. Scabior shoved Harry's head onto the bars of the gate. " Well then...let go of my niece and we can go." Bellatrix demanded of Fenrir.