Oliver Wood X Reader

Y/N-Name

House-Gryffindor

Looks-Picture

Quidditch..... Quidditch try outs, That was today making my way to the Great Hall I took my seat next to Ginny.

" Hey Y/N" Ginny said,

" Hi Ginny you ready for Quidditch try outs?" I asked grabbing some bacon.

" Ready as I'll ever be." Ginny said drinking her pumpkin juice.

" Hey Y/N woods staring at you again." Fred said sitting down.

" Yep no surprise there." George said sitting next to Fred.

I was the long lost Weasley that was my nickname because I was really good friends with there family and at one point I was dating George.

" So who's ready to go down for Quidditch try outs ??" I said looking at Wood who was for sure staring at me.

As we made our way to Quidditch field, Peeves was pulling a prank on second years by throwing milk filled balloons at them. Obviously I was laughing really hard, until one barely missed me.

" Oi Peeves careful Wood wouldn't want Y/N to get wet before he gets to." Fred said which caused me to whack him round the back of the head.

" Ow" Fred said rubbing the back of his head.

We were already late for Quidditch try outs so we ran to the Quidditch field.

" Right now we can start the Weasley's and Hale's here." Oliver said. Grabbing a broom Me and Ginny went over to were the chaser's were meant to stand. As everyone was split into groups to try-out. Me, Ginny, Angelina and Katie were put to try out as others were put into groups of four and then it should go down to three.

" Right are you guys ready?" Oliver said making his way over to us.

" Yep." I mumbled before taking flight to start try-outs.

The try outs were amazing, I scored every time dodged all the bludgers and wasn't knocked off my broom. After try-outs were done Oliver read out the people on the team.

Quidditch positions and players

Keeper-Oliver Wood

Chasers- Y/N Hale, Ginny Weasley and Katie Bell

Beaters- Fred Weasley and George Weasley

Seeker-Harry Potter

" GINNY WE MADE IT INTO THE TEAM!!!" I squealed before hugging Ginny and walking to the changing room. I couldn't wait to tell Mother and Father.

-TIME SKIP-

I was sitting by the fire writing a letter to Mother and Father, then someone came and sat next to me. " Hey Y/N." Oliver said

" Hi Babe " I said before pulling him into a kiss. I loved it. His lips was warm and tasted of mint; he had obviously been chewing gum earlier. His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. We thought the common room was empty as Oliver lowered me onto my back. Not braking the kiss, Oliver moved towards my neck to my soft spot. I moaned, Oliver smiled on my neck I was sure I was going to have to hide the hickey on my neck.

" Well look what we have here." George said making us jump braking the kiss and me accidentally knocking Oliver onto the floor.

" Y/N and Oliver making out on the sofa." Fred said. As Oliver sat next to me on the sofa.

" I'm hurt Y/N when were you going to tell us." George said as Fred placed his hand onto his heart

Whispering something to Oliver I got up and whispered to George " Well with that map of yours I thought you already knew." I said before sitting next to Oliver and cuddling in front of the fire.

Authors Note:

So new chapter I don't know what happened between the fonts but oh well. Hope you enjoyed!!

-N