Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues

Start from the beginning

He gave me a small tight smile and then I suddenly heard someone I'm not familiar with scream. Calvin and I made eye contact and he ran out the door to go downstairs. I walked out slowly and stood at the top of the stairs with a sleeping Kaisen in my arms. I watch as Calvin, my friends, one guy standing by Calvin, a man on his knees, and some palace guards standing around. That dark haired guy must be Daniel. "Who the heck is this?" Calvin asked. "Looks like we had a spy following us sent from the Palace. Guess our parents did not trust us!" Daniel said happily. "What? Are you serious, good thing you caught him. But isn't it weird having someone fail so miserably? I thought these men were trained better than that."

True, true. I guess what I said before was right, someone was sent to look after them. I'm so smart. "Did you even ask if he had others with him? It's impossible for them to just send out one person like this." All the attention was then focused on the guy on his knees with a guard pulling his hair back so that he's looking up at the Prince. "Speak, did you have someone with you?" Calvin asked with so much authority coming out of his voice.

The guy looked up at Calvin then his eyes looked around and landed on mine. His eyebrows creased as his eyes landed on Kai. He sniffed the air then his eyes widened and he suddenly sent a voice signal. What the heck? Calvin's friend then looked up and his eyes widened while everyone was going crazy, confused with what's going on. "Fuck, he just sent a message to someone through link. He's seen the baby, he knows why we're here! Talk to your pack and make sure the patrol catches someone out there!"

Brandon and Timothy just dashed out the door with the other guards and the girls looked as confused and in a panic mode as I am. Calvin's eyes glowed and he growl then grabbed the guy by his collar and punched him out cold. "Search for that other spy now! No one in the palace should find out! GO!" With every sentence his voice got louder and firmer. My worried eyes made contact with Calvin's shining one's and I watched as all of them rushed out the door. Thank god we don't really have that many people living by us as we do live at a ranch.

I hope they find the guy before it gets anywhere near the pack lands and I hope even more that my parents or anyone of the pack sees a raging wolf prince out in the loose. Oh god.

My phone started to ring which was downstairs and I see Geneva grab it and answer the call. I rush downstairs and walked towards Geneva with Tiffany by my side. Geneva put the phone on loud speaker and I get even more nervous as the caller was my dad. "Gavin Wille, what the hell is this guy who I along with Geneva and Brandon's dad found running out the pack lands like a mad man who was sent out from the palace?" He asked in anger. I look at both girls and we watched each other with wide eyes.

Oh shit.

Out of all the people, it just had to be our dads. "Are you okay? Don't tell me the palace knows something. I'm going to fucking kill this guy. I swear if someone from the palace steps foot in this land, to take my grandson or do something to you, I'll kill them before that happens." Too late, that's already happened. I looked at the passed out stalker, which by the looks of it is dead but not really, laying helpless on the floor. "Dad, where are you, don't come home we'll meet you at the main house. We'll talk there I promise." I ended the call with my raging father and looked at the girls. "We have to get them back here. Like now."

*****

Thankfully, we were all able to get a hold of all of them quickly before my dad can even get home and check on me. "Remember that old house at the other end of the territory by the forest? No one really goes there anymore so I'm sure you can all be safe there." Brandon explained and you can still tell that him and Tim aren't very happy with them being here. We got things sorted out but I'll explain more to my friends later.