I told him that so he would stop messaging me.

I see. Please tell her I'll meet her in the lobby tomorrow morning before you leave. I have to tell her something. He said.

Arasseo. I replied. What the hell does he need to tell her?

Komawo, Kihyun-ssi.

After that, I didn't bother to reply. I ordered dinner from room service and included a meal for her so that she won't bother to move a lot because of her foot.

I ate my food before taking a shower and rested on the bed.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up when I heard rattling sounds in the other room.

From Sohee's room.

What the hell is she doing?

I got up and checked on her.

I knocked on her door and she opened the door after a few seconds.

She opened the door with a smile.

"What are you doing? Don't smile it's creepy." I said. She immediately frowned.

"I just fell down while on my way to the comfort room. I tripped on the rag."

"Can't you be more careful?" I said.

"I was too lazy to turn the lights on because my foot hurts and I'm too sleepy. Sorry about that." I said.

I sighed.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked.

Her eyes widened.

"Water?" She said.

I went to the lobby and got some water for her.

"Here." I said.

"T-Thank you." She said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Go sleep now." I said before going back to my room.

That girl is so annoying. Why do I have to take care of her?

I then closed my eyes and slept.

Sohee pov

He didn't have to do that.

I was not expecting that.

I laid down my bed and tried to sleep. But I was still bothered about how he treated me earlier. Which is the real him?

Your husband.

Hearing that from the doctor made me cringe a bit especially when I am with him.

I saw his face when the doctor said that. Don't he even think I liked that because I don't like hearing that either.

I fell asleep just by thinking about it.

--

The next day we had our flight back to Seoul. I fixed my things early in the morning, although I don't really have things to fix.

I then met up with Kihyun outside the room.

"How's your foot?" He asked.

"Much better. I can walk better now." I said.

He just nodded and walked ahead of me.

"Where are you going? The exit is here." I said. He walked at the opposite direction of the lobby.