I was being taken to the mandap by mom and other females . I greeted everyone with a smile while they stood awestruck by my beauty.

Finally upon reaching the mandap, I took rounds and greeted people as instructed by the priest. Then I sat beside Aahil and the rituals began.

***

The wedding was over and here I am at Aahil's room waiting for him. Oh it's my room also but I feel awkward to say it as mine as it's the beginning . I guess slowly i will get used to calling it as mine and Aahil's room .

There is something wrong with Aahil. I don't know whether I am overthinking or not.

During the whole wedding he didn't face me or even glance at me . I tried approaching him but it felt like he was avoiding me .

I don't know I couldn't stand this behaviour of him as deep down it hurt me a little . But I couldn't be annoyed at him too.

My curiosity rose high on why Aahil was behaving so oddly . What did I do? Why is he ignoring me ? He could have told me instead of leaving me so confused .

My eyelids felt heavy and I welcomed the darkness to take over me.

***

Feeling uncomfortable I woke up . I looked at the time and it was 6 am. Thank god ! I wasn't late .As it was my first day as the bride I had to go to the kitchen and cook a dish for everyone as per as the ritual. For that I needed to bath and get ready first . That would take a lot of time .

I looked at my other side of the bed and found no one . Where was Aahil?

I scanned the whole room and finally found him doing something by the study table . He was staring at me and I gave him a smile .

He blinked and continued to what he was doing . Rude! He didn't even smile back at me !

Why am I whining on that ? My wedding just happened yesterday and it looks like I am becoming childish instead of being mature .

Aahil's behaviour confused me . I decided to shrug it off and talk to him about it later . I took the towels from the cupboard and went to the bathroom.

***

1 week passed and Aahil is still odd with me . He just comes after his shoot , stares at me for a while and ignores .

Like what is wrong with him !? It was really pissing me off so yesterday when he was sleeping I dumped the whole Nivea lotion on his face .

I thought I would get a reaction from him and finally he would talk to me . But he did nothing . He just woke up and wiped his face and then went back to acting like I am invisible .

Why didn't he yell at me though?

***

1 month . It's our 1 month anniversary today . Yeah time passed so fast when Aahil started ignoring me . He still does and I don't know the reason . He even pushes me away when I go closer to him accidentaly .

I think this is how weddings are . Be kind and show care just the day before wedding and then ignore . Then only come and show love when you want to make kids .

I should have known . That's how my mom and dad were . They always ignored each other . Stupid me . I thought Aahil would be different and make me happy instead of making me feel lonely and guilty for something I haven't done .

***

Yes! Finally all our friends would be having a get together . I can't express how happy I am ! Finally I would be free from loneliness for few hours .

Aahil was also invited . So he was taking me to them . Ugh! Why is my life so difficult !?

"Kavya are you ready to go ?"he asks scrolling his phone .

I was suprised to see him talk and had the very urge to make a sarcastic comment but he would get more pissed and I wouldn't want that so I controlled myself .

I nodded my head . Yeah why should I say yeah to him when he didn't even utter a word to me since 1 month .

I followed him to the car .

The car was silent . I really didn't like this . I was the one to be silent at rides with my sad thoughts but now I ain't getting sad nowadays and I don't even know why .

Finally my phone rang breaking the silence atmosphere . I smiled looking at the screen . It was Nivi calling . While Aahil was too busy,m I was stalking people on Instagram and befriended this girl . She kept me entertained with her cliche life stories and adventures .

"KAVYAA MANU IS HOT" she screamed through the phone .

"Ikr manu is so hot . I wish I had my life partner hot as him ." I replied with the same exictment of her .

Oh shit . I am married . And my husband is sitting next to me . I bit my tongue and grinned sheepishly at Aahil . Well it was a slip of tongue what could I do .

I hung my call as I realised Aahil was giving me a hard glare .

"Don't tell me even you like that gay looking boy called Manu Rios"he said rolling his eyes .

Wow Aaahil knows me too well. I expected him to be jealous and ask who Manu is . Well now you see my children expectations often lead to disappointment .

I got annoyed at the fact that he called Manu a gay looking guy.Come on! That guy had the perfect jawline and face . I decided not to give Aahil a reply as revenge .

We reached the destination . I opened the door immediately and found them at a table . I ran towards them and sat to the spot next to Angna . Finally a feeling of home dawned upon me seeing all of them .

Aahil too the place next to Mishkat . All of them were staring at us with a anxious look .

"Umm first of all tell us why are y two not talking to each other ?" Mishkat spoke .

Before I could reply my phone buzzed with a message . I opened it .

I blinked my eyes . No this is just a dream . This couldn't happen . My heart started hammering fastly against my chest . This is not even possible .

"Kavya why are you crying ?" Aahil asked concerned .

I was crying ? No I won't . I am a strong girl . Why would I cry . Angna looked at the screen and widened her eyes . She looked at me with sympathy . Why would she look like that . Nothing happened . This is just a dream .

"Pratham Singhania and Kavya's mom passed away by an accident "

***

OMG .Nice twist .

The book will be ending soon and the next chapter will probably be the last . I am sorry for updating very late . I left the country where I lived and got settled at India . I had great problems with adjusting as well as my family had financial problems . It was heartbreaking to see my parents cry because of that everyday .

The main portions of the story are also covered and now I need to find an ending . As its been 1 year and I don't like extending a story upto a long period of time .