Chapter 6

Kavya

"What!?I can't stay with you .Whats wrong with that stupid owner ."I almost yelled which blasted Alia's ears .

"Umm that day you were drunk with Adi ,so ...."Alia started explaining .

"Holy nuts !Why is it always me who lands up on trouble because of some stupid people ."I whined

Adi was grinning ,I glared at him and he started laughing loudly .

Someone patted  my shoulder and I turned around to look who it was .

It was her ,she's still that same except her facial figures became little fat and old .As always ,she had  a fake glint on her eyes.My own mom .

I was shivering inside .Everything she said to me when I was passing through a hard time started playing on my head .

"You will suffer without me "
"You are just useless ,I regret giving birth to you "

"Umm sorry for the interrupting but we overhead your conversation ."she said

And that moment I realised she was holding the hand of Kriya .

"Please stay with us Didi,you just do some chores and make cakes for me .Please please ."Kriya begged

She was looking directly into my eyes and begging which I couldn't reject .Kabir used to do this to me often .

"Okay" .i muttered ,my voice was hoarse due to the shock of seeing my mother after years .

"Okay you can move in tomorrow ."Mom said and left .

She dragged Kriya to the food sector ,placed some contents of food on the plate and started feeding her .Kriya is very lucky that she is not being discriminated on being a girl in this age by her family .

Whenever I used to ask my mom to feed me ,she always declined and said  "You are a big girl Kavya ,eat it on your own ".If only she knew that how much it hurt me when she said that and used to be nice and took care of Kabir .

Someone tapped my shoulders .

"Comeon Kitty ,it's time for action ."Gappu said and winked .

She calls me Kitty because she assumes I run and jump like a cat .

I had a habit of going to orphanage and giving the kids chocolates .But I always used to climb up the walls ,run through the roads and go there along with Gappu .Once I grabbed Gabby but while running and climbing she was really tired ,and then her beautiful skirt tore.From that day ,she never came with me for action .

As for Gappu she was a fat kid ,I used to do chores in people's houses and once after returning from work ,I heard her parents blaming for being fat .I eventually felt bad because even my parents used to blame me for little things .So we became friends ,I used to grab her for running as sometime I would get late for work and she also used to join me in cleaning the houses as she earned some bucks and also lost calories .When she was 18,she became a slim beauty .Her parents was so grateful to me for making their lazybone daughter work out indirectly .As for me I was always thin due to the low intake of food I took .I didn't want the orphanage people to spent so much on me as they were already paying on my education and for my living I decided to do part time jobs .

Gappu shaked me from my thoughts ,grabbed me and started running .Usually it's me who does this .Maybe she noticed me staring at my mom and thought I would get all emotional .

Finally there was huge traffic and there was no constable to clear it nor no traffic police.

Gappu stopped .She was examining the road carefully .Then she stood in the center space of the road and started swifting her hands to left ,to right and again to left .Oh she was directing the people and trying to clear the traffic.

Finnally the road seemed to clear .Wow how did she do this !?That was marvellous and here I am who doesn't know to cross the road properly until now .!

I noticed  a old lady with a trolly which was loaded with fruits,she wanted to cross the road and it seemed difficult for as the cars were passing so fast and she was physically weak to stroll the trolly.

I wanted to help her but I was scared to cross the road because the cars were passing faster than flash .

Gappu seemed to notice it and motioned the cars to stop .I nodded at her and got hold of the trolly and helped the old woman get on the other side of the road .The old lady blessed me by tapping my head and saying have a great future .

I noticed Aahil's car and Mishkat waved at me while Aahil was looking at Gappu with a amused or impressed expression on his face .I waved back at Mishkat .

***
After feeding the kids in the orphanage and donating some money .We started walking in the road.We saw two old ladies sweeping the road .They looked tired and a so much sweat was visible in their face .

Me and Gappu offered them help by sweeping the road ourselves .

Soon a black car came of nowhere .Aahil and Mishkat came out of it.

Both boys marched towards us with a beaming face .

"Hey I saw you clearing the traffic today ,hats off in today's generation no one would do it ."He said to Gappu like I didn't exist .

"He even followed you to the orphanage and saw you feeding the kids ."Mishkat said with a playful smirk .

"Yeah no one would that in these days ."Aahil said glancing at Mishkat.

"Umm thank you ."Gappu said with a blush .She was all flattered .

Bitch !,she didn't even credit me actually it's my habit and I used to grab her for this activity .Today she is being praised by her celebrity crush and not crediting me that's not fair !

"Gopika Kapoor right ?"he asked

No Kareena Kapoor !My mind said

Gappu nodded her head .

"Aahil !Naam Toh suna hoga ."he said forwarding his hand

"Nahi suna Maine !Alien ka naam hai Kya !?"My mind said again

Again Gappu nodded and shaked her hands with him .

"This boy is love struck ."Mishkat muttered shaking his head .
****
Omfg Aahil and Gopika aka Gappu !:O.?

Who all wants more Kabir and Kavya scenes!?(the both siblings are somewhat frenemies so their scenes would be little funnier ?

#aavya (Aahil n Kavya ) or #Aavika (Gopika n Aahil)?

How was the chapter ?

Dedicated to simply_fan_fiction .Guys also check her new Varia story Stand bye me