Chapter 4-A scene of Kabir's life

Kavya

"And miss please do not do any stunts which may scare the people behind or infront of you" .He said pointing towards me referring to yesterday's incident .

Gabby,Gappu ,Angna seemed confused while Alia just lowered her head and bit her beautifully manicured nails.Last but not least Adi chuckled and I glared at him.Idiot he was the one who got me drunk,called me a theif and now he is chuckling .I wanted to scream out loud that this stupid got me drunk to Aahil Malhotra but afterall Adi is my bestfriend ,he is the one who takes me to hospital when I am sick or suffer from anxiety attacks .

"Some idiot spiked my drink and the cause of my actions were not entirelymy fault."I said glancing at Adi while saying 'some idiot'.

Aahil nodded his head .

He turned his head towards Adi .

"And Mister there will be many children of many people in this wedding , please don't run after them calling  them 'theif ' for stealing chocolates" .

It was my turn to chuckle and I did so .

"And nowwwwww who all want my autographs and wanna take selfie with me ,they can ."He winked

Within seconds my girlfriends vanished from their seats in the room leaving me and Adi behind .We looked at each other awkwardly.

'"Kavya ,today I agree that you are truly unique from all the girls '"he said .

"You don't wanna take a selfie with me ?"Aahil asked .

"Naw she doesn't take selfies with boys ."Adi said on behalf of me with a goofy grin on his face .

I laughed on that statement as it was hell true .

"Even its your brother?"Aahil asked

My brother .Kabir ...where are you?

My face changed .

"Or your father ?"Aaahil continued .

Dad...

"She doesn't have a family ."Angna said .She came beside me and patted my shoulders .Family was a touchy topic for me and I would cry any second .

"I gotta go ..Sorry.."I said rushing towards the washroom
***
Kabir

I was fed up !Fed up attending parties ,fed up people looking at me awkwardly because I am the step son of The Great Pratham Singhania .I took another sip from my bottle of whisky.

"Momm!Kabir is drinking again .."yelled my devil sister Kriya .She was a taking a bite from some cupcake which I see in her hands often .

"I know my cupcake is tastier than your alchohol but I am not gonna give it to you ."She said

I rolled my eyes .

"Well it's the last cupcake .The owner who makes these closed her bakery ."She said in disappointment

"Yeah yeah ,she must be tired making tons of cupcakes for you and that's why she closed her shop ."I said smirking .

"Momm.."Kriya yelled in annoyance .

"What is happening here?."Mom came rushing with one of the maids .