Chapter 13

Chapter 13

'Sometimes crying is the only option we are left with '

Kavya's Pov

The knocking sound of the door just irritated me .Who is disturbing in the early morning !? These days someone or the other disturbed me .I tried ignoring the sound but it just stole away my sleep.With deafeat,I got up and lazily walked towards the door and opened it .

"What! "I scowled .This bitch sleeps the entire day and never lets me sleep .

"Umm Kavya ,you silly why did you sleep in my room yesterday ?"she asked giggling .

Well yesterday when Kabir said mom is trying to track me ,I just ran from there .It breaks my heart to know that after years my mom is searching me only for money .Depressed I didn't wanna go to home and face mom and her fake kindness so I slept in Alia's place which was also my place .But this is my room ,she never had a room ,she always slept in the hall .Something was fishy as she was also giggling .

I looked around the hall .The hall was pretty messy of lays packets,Mountain Dew tins ,papers and also some of Alia's unwashed clothes .I also noticed two figures sitting on the couch looking the place around with disgust .

"Kavya I never knew you were this messy ? "Aahil said pointing to the mess which Alia made .

Now everything makes sense .

"You said I made this mess and slept in your room ?"i asked Alia to which she lowered her lashes .

"Yeppers ."Mishkat said clapping his hands .

"Do you think I wear these shorts ?"i asked Aahil pointing to the shorts lying on the floor .

"By the way why are you people here ?"I asked .

"Shaadi ka rishte ke liye "(For a marriage proposal )Aahil said.

Wait what ?Well Alia always mentioned Aahil as her husband and his mom as her sasu maa for fun purposes but how is this possible !Aahil and Alia .He is commited to Gappu .This is impossible .

"You are gonna marry Alia ?"i asked him widening my eyes .

""No.My brother is "

I looked at Mishkat .He was giving me a sly smile.I broke into fits of laughter .Because two clowns were going to marry each other .Bwahha

Everyone looked at me oddly.I controlled my laughter and kept quiet .

"Well do you know cleaning ? "I asked Mishkat .