Chapter 12

Author's pov

Author's pov

1 month passed easily  .Mishkat,Adi,Gabby,Gappu,Alia ,Angna,Kabir  and Kavya became so close .They hanged out .The boys loved troubling and teasing  Kavya as she wouldn't mind and make a big deal of whatever they mocked her about .While Alia and Gabby were always dramatic ,Gappu never liked Adi and Angna, she is  too kind that everyone scared to hurt her .

Today it was the last function of Aaahil's bestfriend Aryaman .The reception .Mishkat and Aahil wouldn't see his wedding planning mates everyday from tomorrow  .Aahil couldn't miss this chance .He wanted to propose Gopika .He couldn't let her go like that.Even though they flirted everywhere,both of them were shy to confess their feelings for each other .

****

"Umm Kavya ,go and call Aahil it's time for clicking photos ."Mishkat called out

"Where can I find your brother ?"

"Well he is in hall 704 practicing to propose that Gol Gappa ."

"Fine ."Kavya said and started walking to find Aahil.

Aahil and Gappu will get commited .She should be happy but she is not .Aahil already steals away Gappu from her when Kavya wants to talk with her .She will be fully separated if they are in a relationship .Her best friend's priority is gonna be Aahil .This thought kept bothering her .

She finally entered hall 704 .BOOM!The door slammed and she was locked inside .Unfortunately the lights went off too.

"Aahil?"she called out ..

"Aaahilllll!"

No response .

She didn't like dark rooms .Nothing good happened when she was in a dark room .That awful memory came back haunting her .She bit her lower lip and gulped her saliva .

"Aah..Aahil? "She called out again .This time her voice was hoarse .She knew there would be no response but somwhere she wished for Aahil to respond .She didn't like being alone in a dark room .She was shivering inside and outside .

She started walking in that dark room ,she wanted to run away but here she was locked in this room  .Tears slipped down from her eyes .

She heard footsteps coming near her .The same scene happened years ago ..She was scared .

"Hey ?Anyone there ? ."

She sighed in relief as it was Aahil's voice.

"I called you so many times ,Why didn't you respond ?"she huffed in annoyance

"Well i was pretty nervous about proposing her ,so i was my listening to some music with my earphones on .Then I felt someone's presence so yeah ."

"Well why do you sound scared?Anything wrong ?"he asked holding her hand .

"I am fine" .she replied ,she didn't know why with him holding her hand she felt safe and secured .

"Come there is another way out here ."With that he started pulling her .

Finally he started knocking the door loudly.After some time they felt someone's presence behind the door.

"Open the door" .Aahil said more like a command .

"Who are you ?."Both Aahil and Kavya knew the voice belonged to Adi

"I am Aahil .Now open the door !"

"I don't believe it .You might be a biggg monster .!"

"Alien !Just open the damn door !"Kavya yelled .

Adi just opened the door without any further ado .He knew something was bothering Kavya by the sound of her voice .He knew when to mess up with her and when to not .

****

Kavya's Pov

"Stop ranting !She will accept you fool !"I said to Aahil for the nth time .Seems like even though he knows the answer of Gappu he is getting nervous for no reason .Aahil is driving the car and here I am stuck in the car .They said it's not the right time for me to be with Gappu as she needs confidence and I wouldn't give her that .

"You're of no help.I now get it why they sent you with me ."Aahil said not averting his gaze from the road .

"I know I am unwanted and useless ."I have been told that many times .I sighed .

Aahil stopped the car .

"Who told you that ?"

"My foster mom ."I know it was not my foster mom who told but my own mom but lying was all I could do at this moment .

"You-You are orphan ? "He asked suprisingly .

I nodded .

"Now let's not talk about my sad life and go ! "I said to which he nodded .

****
After the great proposal and the postive answer of Gappu everyone started cheering .

"Gappu!Gappu!Aahil !Aahil ."I started yelling their names and clapped my hands .

Everyone looked at me so weirdly .

"This is not a football match Kavya "Kabir said

"Now let's give these two love birds some privacy ."Alia said with a mischief glint in her eyes .

"No this is a public park and if they want privacy they should go somewhere else private !Coming to a public place and asking privacy !That's not fair ."I said crossing my hands in front of my chest .

"Fine Maataji .We don't want any privacy" .Gappu said bowing her hands to me .

****

Everyone vanished to somewhere .Me and Kabir where walking .

"So baby bro ,Why are you stressed ?"

"Well ,Grandpa's condition is worsening .He has divided the property shares to everyone ."

"So?You didn't get your share ?"

"No.You have the highest share of 2 crores and mom is trying to track you down ."

*****

Hey People..

How was the chap?

Fav scene ?

Who is your fav character ?

Hope u enjoyed it

Nivi