Chapter 23

"When we accept someone in our life , we don't care about their imperfections and flaws

"When we accept someone in our life , we don't care about their imperfections and flaws . We just want them to be around us ."

***

Kavya's Pov

I always thought about my life at night . Someday I was sure that I would meet my family again . I thought maybe mom dad would realise their mistakes while I was gone and would be back together trying to mend everything . Then one day I will come back and they all would be happy to receive me. We would be a happy family back again . I always hoped for this but nothing I wish seems to happen .

While I was gone , everything just got ten times worser . Kabir became addicted to alchohol , Mom married her boss she never liked due to his lower caste and dad to show her even he can have a new family married another woman . Maybe if I wasn't gone all these wouldn't have happen . I should have been there for Kabir . And along with him we could have stopped mom from marrying someone else for our sake and dad too . But no I just left ..

Mom was right . I am selfish .Right ?

But then it was better to have nobody instead of having everyone and feeling like you have nobody .

The victims of mom and dad's jealousy and greed increased after I was gone . From Kabir and Me to Pratham and Vasudha to Krisha and Kriya . It's all my fault . I was not brave enough to fight my problems . I ran away .

'Whatever happens , happens for a reason . Sometimes we overthink too much and think everything is happening because of us . We forget that it's not us who decide our lives but God . He must have something planned and everything in life is not obtained easily according to him . So don't overthink and leave everything on him .Good night :)' a messaged popped .

Aahil?

How did he know ? And how did that message calm me ? What are you doing to me man?

I felt myself smiling to the message . No no no no! I shouldn't smile . Why am I even smiling ? And how did my mind drift so easily from an emotional topic to him? I was on the verge of crying and Aahil did magic . How?

Maybe everyone's right . He maybe the one for me and I should give him a chance . But ...

There are a few things I have to tell him and his family . I guess I will visit his house tomorrow after work . I just hope I don't feel weak after narrating them those things .

Suddenly I felt like someone was coming towards my room . It was Singhania Mansion and not Verma Mansion . I wanted to stay with Kabir and also I didn't wanna face dad for some odd reason . I closed my eyes as the footsteps were coming closer . Well if that person came and found that I was not asleep yet they obviously would ask why I wasn't and I was too lazy to give the explanation . So closing eyes and acting like  you are already asleep seemed like the better option.