Chapter 20

"Being with the right person makes everything right"

****

Kavya was silent through the whole journey . She was always silent in rides as she would get lost in the beauty of the nature outside the window . But this time it seemed like something was irking her . Kabir noticed this and raised his eyebrows assuring she was okay? . She shook her head in positive assuring him that she was okay . Kabir didn't seem to accept it .

"What Happened Kavya? "He asked

"Kuch Nai Yaar . I'm Fine " she answered giving him a small smile

Kabir however was dissatisfied with her answer but thought not to irritate her with questions as they were going to a wedding and she shouldn't be tensed there .

"Don't worry . When I reach there . I will be all okay . My mood will instantly change when I meet all our friends ."She stated seeing the look on his face .

Kabir seemed to be satisfied with her answer and nodded . He then took his mobile from his pocket and started scrolling through his social media feed to kill time .

Kavya sighed . She didn't want to bother anybody . She felt as she was burdening everyone with her problems . For how long is she gonna stay there with everyone .

Kavya's pov

The day I hand over my property , I will go away . I don't want to trouble anyone . Here everything keeps reminding me of my past . The awful incidents which took place will haunt me throughout my life .There are many more which happened in my life but I am not saying it to anyone . For how long am I gonna trouble Kabir and Aahil with my problems ?

How I wish I never met my family . Living a life of orphan was hard but atleast I didn't have the fear of facing the people that time.Here I go weak by seeing my family .

I hope Mishkat and Alia's wedding just distract me from my mood . I miss going to the orphanage by climbing up walls and running through roads with Gappu . And then when we finally reach there the kids will come running to us for the chocolates . Seeing them happy made me happy and forget all my worries .

We reached the place . Kabir started giggling like a kid all exicted . I looked at him awkwardly .

"What !? It's Mishkat's wedding ! "He exclaimed responding to my awkward face .

"Well Kabir you never liked attending any weddings or family events . How come your exicted all of a sudden now ? "Mom asked in a taunting tone .