Chapter 19

"Sometimes we are so dissatisfied with ourselves that we forget the great things we have around us "

***

Kavya broke down at Kabir's shoulder . It was finally the time when she confessed to someone about this incident which haunted her . She felt as if a huge weight left her chest but then the dark memory played in her head again and again which made her tears flow continuosly .

Kabir was angry . His blood boiled inside him . How can people be so selfish for money that too his dear ones ? His uncle molested his sister infront of his grandmother ! And she didn't to anything because of her greed ! Even he himself and his mom broke her heart !

Aahil was too shocked to respond . He now almost registered things and understood why Kavya behaved odd around people . She didn't trust people because her dear ones betrayed and broke her .

Aahil looked at the shadow behind pillar . He widened his eyes .

There stood Srinivas Verma with a murderous look . Behind him was Kavya's mother who was shocked .

"Srinivas " his wife also Kavya's step mother called him . She came running from downstairs searching for her husband . But then stood still and processed what was going on there . She was confused seeing the different negative expressions of everyone there .

"That bastard Manohar ! " Srinivas Verma yelled with clenched fists and marched down stairs .

Hearing him yell Kabir and Kavya looked up . Aahil along with Kabir and Kavya rushed downstairs to not let Srinivas ruin anything .

"What happened here Revati? " Kabir and Kavya's step mom asked worriedly

"Vasudha ..I ..Kavya .. " Revati stammered.

Vasudha knew she wouldn't get a proper reply she took hold of Revati's hand and went downstairs .

The party was over and almost all the guests had left . Manohar was just going to leave when Srinivas pinned him to a wall and started punching him .

"What are you doing !? "Manohar screeched

"You bastard ! How could you do that to my daughter ! "He spat punching him again .

"What the fuck are you talking about !?"

"We all know now what you did with Kavya during the divorce day! "Kabir yelled holding a weak and feeble Kavya .

"Come on . Your mother was present there . She didn't object and was the one responsible . That old bitch is no more now ". Manohar snorted and spoke like it was no big deal .