Sneak Peaks of My Next Books!

Shadow of An Alpha
By Savannah Youdontneedtoknowmylastname
[Image at top drawn by me]

Feverishly tapping her ink pen against her chin, Salem growled in confusion, if she didn't nail this exam her mom would kill her. The words in the textbook were jumbling together in to things that made absolutely no sense. Science was her worst subject, especially since her big mouth was always getting her in to trouble with the teacher. Her being the angsty, rebellious, steriotypical teenager she was, caused lots of arguments between all authority and her.

Putting down the pen, she groaned with discouragement, she needed to go for a run. Maybe if she excersized her wolf, her mind would become less cluttered and she would be able to actually study. Ignoring her canine needs, she continued to read the book, but the words were nonsensical, simple words like mate became mtea. Salem wished she had never been diagnosed with this monster called dyslexia. It was the only reason she acted the way she did, because she didn't want anyone to know she had dyslexia. She was afraid that it would define who she was. Sighing she placed her head hands, she decided it would be best to take a small break.

Going down the stairs four at a time, she was met by her mother who stood at the doorway of the kitchen with her hands on her hips.

"And what, do you think you're doing?" The annoyance in her mother's tone was quite evident.

Salem smiled nervously, hoping her mother would understand, "I needed to take a break, the words started jumbling together, I didn't understand a thing I was "reading". Her voice broke slightly at the ending proving her distress to her mother.

Pinching the bridge of her nose Salem's mother sighed, "Alright, how about you go for a run, be back by dinner, after dinner you're going to continue studying."

A grin spreading from ear to ear appeared on to Salem's tan face, her blue gray eyes glimmering out of  excitement and thankfulness. "Thank you Mama. I promise you won't regret this!" She shouted, before bolting out the back door.

Sickening cracks and thuds filled the quiet backyard, in a split second a long haired light brown she wolf sat where Salem once stood. The wolf bolted towars the forest, her paws causing dirt to stir up behind her. The lush greenery was passing by quickly, she jumped over logs, and raced rabbits, and she didn't mind getting her paws wet in the stream.

______________________________
Back In Time
By Yours Truly

I've never felt so dizzy! My world is spinning! I can hear the boys and everyone else groaning in pain, what is happening to all of us?! Suddenly my surroundings turn in to a royal purple and all I can see are my friends!

Thud!

I land on the ground, "That hurt." I hear Lafayette say through his thick french accent.

I laugh slightly from how delusional I am and how confused I am.

I open my eyes and sit up looking around I see that all my friends are here! And then are the new people, all of them are wearing outfits from the late 1700s'!

Wait a minute. Old costumes, confusion, new place...

Did we just go back in time?