Right Hand Man

Over the course of 3 hours Lin and Alexander had become great friends, they had a lot of common intrests, like Alexander. Daveed and Lafayette also got along really well, John didn't really like Anthony for some reason which was odd, Anthony got along with everyone, but he seemed a bit hostile with poor John.

"Hey John, you okay?" Y/N asked, John looked up from where he was twiddling his thumbs.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

"You sure dude, I know when people aren't telling the truth, and John you aren't." Y/N sat beside him since she didn't have to be on stage for a bit.

John looked up, "I've been doing alot of thinking lately."

"And?"

"I think that I might be uhm... like the rainbow people on tv." He was being extremely cryptic.

"How so?" Y/N was trying to be understanding, but she truly didn't know what he was saying.

"I think I'm gay."

Y/N tried not to screech her excitement, she had been hardcore shipping Alexander and John for the past few weeks. They were made for each other. It was cute, that he came out to her first, maybe that explained his love for closets.

"Aw John, you shouldn't be embarrassed, we support you no matter what!" Y/N said, pulling him in to a hug.

"Thanks Y/N your like a sibling to me, thank you for being here for me."

"Can I ask one question though? Do you like Alexander?"

John blushed and looked away, but he knew Y/N cared about him and wouldn't embarrass him. So he nodded his head a little bit, and Y/N almost exploded.

"I could try and set you two up." Y/N suggested with a sly smirk.

John looked at her like she was an angel and not a Sinammon roll like people call her online, since she played Maria and all the less notable affair Alexander had.

"Y-you would do that?"

"Of course I would."

And with that Y/N made it her personal mission to set the two men up. No matter how long it took, no matter how many murders she would have to commit, just kidding.

The rehersal was over pretty quickly, so everybody piled back in to Y/N's car and they began the drive home. Y/N turned on the radio and her favorite song began to play, Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time by Panic! At the Disco[play song below].

Memories with the revolutionaries ran through her mind, like the time they went to the bar and the guys got drunk off their arses, the time they crushed the camera toy, and all of the emotional talks she had with them, well all except Seabury, Burr, and Hercules, but those were bound to happen soon enough. And of course one of the most hilarious moments when Y/N had to take 50 Shades of Gray from Burr, thank god he read nothing bad. 

"So this is the music nowadays?" Burr asked, a pleased look on his face.

Y/N nodded, "Well a bit of it. Do you like it?"

Burr nodded, "It's decent. Who is the woman who sings this, she hits some amazing high notes."

"Thats a man. His name is Brendon Urie. He is amazing."

Burr's jaw dropped, "No. That's not a man."

"Indeed it is."

Burr pulled a hankerchief out of an unknown pocket and wiped his forehead, "Sweet Jesus."

Alexander grinned, "I'd court him."

Y/N looked at John and winked, looks like his wingwoman needed to find his hidden talent. Because Alexander is as straight as a rainbow, and Y/N was going to do everything in her power for her ship to sail.