The Story of Tonight (Reprise)

"Anthony, put me down, pretty please?" You whined as he threw you over his shoulder. He made his way to the shore of the lake careful not to hurt either of you, then he put you down.

"Fine. Only because me and Alexander have to set up the tent." He giggled, poking your nose.

You giggled and kissed him softly, before sitting down by the lake, next to George. He was wearing a pair of ray bans, the powder in his hair all washed away now you noticed his hair was actually quite nice.

"Y/N." George said, acknowledging your presense.

You smiled, "Georgie. How are you liking the trip so far?" You ask.

He smiles, "It's quite nice compared to the weather in London and in New York." You nod understandingly.

George and you had become quite close ever since what was referred to as the "incident".

The "incident" was something you could remember clear as day. It started out a normal afternoon, Athony had come over to spend the day eith you and the guys. You wanted to bake something. You asked who wanted to accompany you to the store to pick some ingredients, George raise his hand. So you and George were off whilst Anthony watched the others. George and you were at the store no longer than 30 minutes when you got an urgent call from Anthony. You picked up and he was going on about the boys going insane. You and George shared a look and dropped the stuff and ran home.

When you arrived there stood Anthony st the door, his hands running through his luxurious hair. You pushed past him to see Alexander talking to a newcomer. Oh god, someone new, yes indeed someone new. It turned out to be George Washington. Washington was a nice guy, but he was so disoriented that he had trashed your whole house in a frenzy to figure out where he was. As much as you loved Anthony, he was too much of a cinnamon roll to try and stop Washington. Nobody speaks about the incident.

"Hey Y/N! George! Come make smores with us!" Called Lafayette, his english had gotten much better and he didn't need to ask as many questions.

I walked over and sat between Anthony and Hamilton, George took a seat next to Samuel. The fire crackled as everyone shoved marshmallows in to the flames. They ate, sang some campfire tunes, and sat around telling jokes. When the time came they all went to your tents and went to sleep.